Page 124 of 413 FirstFirst ... 2474114121122123124125126127134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    On the bright side, more alltree resets?
    The only reason I'm glad for the fix back to playing other classes again because fuck crit FiBo, ain't nobody got time for dat.

For BO/HU would it be any point doing the Bio DB or JB or just better off getting what's currently available?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    For BO/HU would it be any point doing the Bio DB or JB or just better off getting what's currently available?
    50% DB is technically the strongest for anything not Heavenly Kite, but that's 12 stones or 6 and 20 11* passes. I'd wait to see if Bo gets some better PAs before dumping stones tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    50% DB is technically the strongest for anything not Heavenly Kite, but that's 12 stones or 6 and 20 11* passes. I'd wait to see if Bo gets some better PAs before dumping stones tbh.
    I considered looking at the one that ha the weaker version of blackheart....
    That one seems good

And I suppose the purple JB that boost Elemental stance would be something that could be worn.

Trying to make a plan of what to work for :P
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Alright I'm to lazy to read through all this but I only have a couple of question after a long hiatus.

1: How good is Bouncer class?

2: Whats the bets class combo for it?

3: What does it bring to party play?

4: Best build overall and Mag build?

5: Does it suck?

Outside of the trailers it looks like it has stupid mobility which makes me question if they made this game even more face roll than it already is. Judging from all this BO/HU is actually viable? Also bout time they actually re-worked the whole damn tree.

Sig by Gama

I didn't get the BIO Db , I feel like 50 atk and 6% JA boost is not worth the stones when some of my classes still need an 11* . Plus need anothero ne to element max , so there's that

STAND UP TO THE VICTORY !

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Alright I'm to lazy to read through all this but I only have a couple of question after a long hiatus.

1: How good is Bouncer class?

2: Whats the bets class combo for it?

3: What does it bring to party play?

4: Best build overall and Mag build?

5: Does it suck?

Outside of the trailers it looks like it has stupid mobility which makes me question if they made this game even more face roll than it already is. Judging from all this BO/HU is actually viable? Also bout time they actually re-worked the whole damn tree.
    1. Good enough to use. Both weapons have a well rounded selection of PAs (only two of the dual blade PAs can really be considered terribad), and the mobility on them makes it easier to stick to enemies while staying in the air. I dunno why you'd think mobility would make it faceroll though when all serious face roll skills that don't get you killed for actually facerolling are ranged anyway.
    2. Bo/Hu or Bo/Fi for damage. Alternatively Fi/Bo if you wanna use fighter main only skills with boots or dual blades, it doesn't add much as a sub though (it's like GU in that regard).
    3. Easy access to support techs, moment gale (an AoE vacuum PA that starts a zanverse), a couple of AoE fields that buff people (one increases PP regen for hitting enemies with a weapon of their weak element, and another that boosts crit rates), and heal share, which heals everyone around you for a portion of what you were healed for. It supposedly makes megiverse better than resta but I don't have it high enough to test that yet.
    4. No idea.
    5. No. It's very weapon based like braver and gunner though so it's skill tree is pretty lacking in general stuff right now, so again, it doesn't make a good sub unless you want to use another class's main class skills with all class bouncer weapons.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Sep 11, 2014 at 04:37 AM.

I dunno You could face Roll with Fighter, Hunter and Braver and they are in your face melee based.

I was told that Jet boots had Branching skills I guess the techs are what you are talkign about I think? Dual Blades running off S atk, Jet Boots running off Tech atk eh....guess I'll be building a tech mag for the first time in my life lol.

Guess Bouncer is the new Braver back int he day brimming with potential as usual guess I'll be messing around with this class for awhile. I dunno kinda wanna mess around with the dual blades but if they suck that bad idk still gonna see what they both have to offer.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    Rainbow palette refers to a weapon set of all elements. In order to use Dual Blades effectively with Elemental Stance, you need a weapon of each element and switch them out accordingly to match each enemy's elemental weakness. Jet Boots gets around this by charging techniques of different elements to make them that element.
    Oh, okay then. Now I understand. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by GALEFORCE View Post
    No. My understanding is that elemental burst has its own chance to apply the status of the element it does, capping at 20%. Elemental Burst also isn't really worth using unless you're doing some kind of weird fo/bo build.
    Okay thanks. Well, couldn't it be useful with Fi sub (or main)? You can use Chase Advance and Chase Advance Plus more often in this way, and it's a nice dmg percentage addition imho
    Last edited by Cure Shock; Sep 11, 2014 at 07:01 AM.

Badly drawn by me, duh.
    Join the Order!