Page 376 of 413 FirstFirst ... 276326366373374375376377378379386 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by reinforcers View Post
    did anyone ever try BoBr? I wonder if JB gear attribute change compatible with Br Weak Stance
    Weak stance doesn't trigger on weapon elements.

What to do about the MASSIVE pp consumption of DBs?

I have a huge pp problem with DBs. Either I use Immortal Dove (on fast bosses or weak mobs) or Kestrel T0 but both are so pp intensive that I have to refill as often as with Sakura T0 spam on katana (i.e. every minute or so 3-4 GS combos).

Elemental PP Restore Field only works for JBs iirc?

I'm already using Queen Vera to try to cope but I think changing my pa use might be the only way to fix this pp problem.

Elemental works the same way as the stance, when you hit a weak element you gain +3 pp to normals (per hit). Works with any weapon (but doesn't for photon blades). For the pp problem is understandable since dove is 18-20? and krestalT0 is 40+.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Also note, the Deband PP skill does effect photon blades, unlike the field.

Thanks.
    So, for Kestrel for example that means the slashes at the beginning benefit from elemental pp field and deband pp but the blade torrent at the end does not?
    And likewise weapon action doesn't work either?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    Thanks.
    So, for Kestrel for example that means the slashes at the beginning benefit from elemental pp field and deband pp but the blade torrent at the end does not?
    Anduril is specifically talking about the photon blades from the weapon action, not just anything that involves photon blades in the animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    Thanks.
    as long as you using any PA you wont regenerate PP, weapon action photon blade release is the only way to regenerate PP if you dont want to hit enemies with normal attack, means trading your DB gear for PP

Cookie cutter build for bouncer?
    DB!

Are Form Greaves a decent set of JBs for Bouncer or should I stick with Zeinesis JBs for my BoHu? I thought about it and wondered if the Form's projectile would make it a decent choice to pick up.

It's a side weapon. The only use for it is to do decent damage with basic attacks while trying to recover PP. It's not really a necessity at all though