Page 93 of 413 FirstFirst ... 438390919293949596103143193 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    No it doesn't, if you spam the boots dash(gran wave I think) into a weapon action it's literally 10 hours of iframes. Just spam that attack over and over. Also maxed photon escape is probably good, I have photon escape at 1/5 but I like..can't use it for iframes at all it never works. I suck.
    Unless Photon Blade Escape works even without gear, you only have your basic dodge, Gran Wave and Sterling Fall that's reliable.

I'm currently playing TEcher/BOuncer (DB only with five elemental weapons and Elemental Stance + Element Weak Hit) and even if I'm really pleased with it I don't like the lack of double jump and the limited use of the Photon Blade Escape. Byt the way, does Sterling Fall spam work to avoid DF Loser one shot attack ?

No. You can use it to be immune to the Time Stop effect then just destroy the blade. DB has enough firepower.

Does photon escape have a requirement? At 1/5 it never seems to make me immune to damage.

So I have a few jetboots related questions:

1. Does the elemental damage added onto the boots while using gear something that copies and overwrites your weapon's elemental value, does it tack on additional damage to it, or does it simply overwrite it ignoring the value your weapon has by default?

2. Is the proc chance on elemental burst referring to the SE chance of the explosion? (Sorry if that sounds like a stupid question :/ )

3. Does the effect of elemental PP field only apply to normal attacks?

4. Can elemental stance and and break stance be active at the same time like average stance and weak stance or is it one or the other like guard stance and fury stance?
    PSO2 - Abaresque 10gu [Female Human]
    HU-28 / RA-34 / FO-30 / BR-34 / FI-8 / TE-49 / GU-54 / BO-44
    Ship 2
    Leader of the ChargeShotBlues

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post

Edit2: Now that I think about it, maybe it's my fault.
    I wrote in the survey that character attacks feel static and need to move around more.
    I didn't mean like how Bouncer does it, though. I'm not a fan of "press one button and fill the screen with stuff" attacks.
    One needs to be very specific with this kind of stuff or else you get monkey paw'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Does photon escape have a requirement? At 1/5 it never seems to make me immune to damage.
    It honestly feels like step advance in which you're only invincible at the start, not during it.

Anyway just when exactly does the invincibility of Sterling Fall kick in?
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

Quote Originally Posted by batokage View Post
    So I have a few jetboots related questions:

1. Does the elemental damage added onto the boots while using gear something that copies and overwrites your weapon's elemental value, does it tack on additional damage to it, or does it simply overwrite it ignoring the value your weapon has by default?
    Just changes the element. A 35 dark becomes 35 light. You still want to 50 ele your boots but you should only need 1.
    2. Is the proc chance on elemental burst referring to the SE chance of the explosion? (Sorry if that sounds like a stupid question :/ )
    Status chance of the explosion when you hit shift whilst idle, after a spell or after a shift attack.
    3. Does the effect of elemental PP field only apply to normal attacks?
    Yes, +3 to all normals, Deband one is the same.
    4. Can elemental stance and and break stance be active at the same time like average stance and weak stance or is it one or the other like guard stance and fury stance?
    One at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2003ert View Post
    Just changes the element. A 35 dark becomes 35 light. You still want to 50 ele your boots but you should only need 1.

Status chance of the explosion when you hit shift whilst idle, after a spell or after a shift attack.

Yes, +3 to all normals, Deband one is the same.

One at a time.
    Thank you!

Also, doest that mean there's a fixed elemental value that gets added onto boots with no elemental attribute? Or is it just a pretty but useless addition visual flare in that case?
    PSO2 - Abaresque 10gu [Female Human]
    HU-28 / RA-34 / FO-30 / BR-34 / FI-8 / TE-49 / GU-54 / BO-44
    Ship 2
    Leader of the ChargeShotBlues

I too am curious about Jet Boots and elemental strength. I don't think it's as simple as it always simply replaces the element one for one -- the effect on the boots grows more pronounced as the gear level increases, so I wonder if maybe the elemental bonus doesn't change as well.

Has any testing been done on this? I could try later.

Quote Originally Posted by Dokushin View Post
    I too am curious about Jet Boots and elemental strength. I don't think it's as simple as it always simply replaces the element one for one -- the effect on the boots grows more pronounced as the gear level increases, so I wonder if maybe the elemental bonus doesn't change as well.

Has any testing been done on this? I could try later.
    According to the JP wiki it has a damage bonus unrelated to elemental level. 5% and then 15%. You get the bonus damage even if you're still using your weapon's default element.