Page 362 of 413 FirstFirst ... 262312352359360361362363364365372412 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    The homing effect happens in any direction + weapon action. It just won't when you're standing still.
    Was hoping it wouldn't work moving forward, but work in any other direction so there wouldn't be a DPS loss dashing towards walled enemies like Elder, Loser, PD, and Mother...man, Bo rings are ass.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

The blades would just sink into the boss if you're dashing into them though. The blades are still an active hitbox when they come out of you. The slowness of the homing effect doesn't even matter at that point.
    Not only that, PB homing gives 8% damage increase on direction + weapon action on top of DB snatch if it's on a 12* unit.
    Another thing about using both rings in combination is that you can dash through any small enemy while PB homing ensures every blade hits. Without PB homing, blades would fly out into the emptiness after dashing through said enemies.
    Last edited by Xaelouse; Jan 29, 2017 at 11:56 AM.

Oh, really? I couldn't even tell if it hit enemies if they pop out of you right inside the boss, figured that they just hung out in the air for a while, clipping inside the boss without damaging them until they started to home in...after all, none of the videos I've seen showed a demonstration of their Bo dashing into the enemy.

In that case, it actually doesn't sound like ass. I'll probably pick it up over JB Element Keep after all, thanks.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    When it comes to Hybrid JB Bo/Fi

Until i get my 13* JB situation figured out (considering putting Phrase Weak on there but idk that applies to element change or just the attribute it has on it)

Which is stronger for a JB for the time being?

Level 3 Zirenheit (Quna's JB)

or Level 1 Crafted Red Jet Boots?

Affix would be the same either way.
    Even if you have Craft Mastery with the Red Boots, Zirenheit would be the better choice.
    Also, JB Gear changes the element of the weapon for all damage calculations, which would include Phrase Weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Even if you have Craft Mastery with the Red Boots, Zirenheit would be the better choice.
    Also, JB Gear changes the element of the weapon for all damage calculations, which would include Phrase Weak.

Thanks for the info
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Hmmm?

If Fornis JB's potential (which i assume will be light/fire) works with JB elemental change than would seem like the go to JB of choice no?

With Phrase Weak would make it passive 16% Attack increase so long you match element and get HP back in the process...

Sort of holding off on grinding my Astra JB to see if its worth focusing on that (Astra's PP Gain though)

Any tips on how to tackle Stage 10 Ultimate Border with Boots? I'm using an Austere and I kinda got run over because I couldn't nail the bosses fast enough. Should I be ignoring the Phantom Goddess until I deal with everything else?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Hmmm?

If Fornis JB's potential (which i assume will be light/fire) works with JB elemental change than would seem like the go to JB of choice no?

With Phrase Weak would make it passive 16% Attack increase so long you match element and get HP back in the process...

Sort of holding off on grinding my Astra JB to see if its worth focusing on that (Astra's PP Gain though)
    I was thinking the same thing. I don't see why it wouldn't work with the potential since it works with similar things.
    Zeta Guranz is the bane of my existence.

Do the the other fornis weapons on any weak element tech? Jet boot gear doesn't change the actual element on your weapon, which seems to be what Fornis checks for.

Well only tech based weapon prior to Fornis JB was the talis...

Iirc so long the mob was weak against Light,Lightning or w/e your weapon attribute was the potential wpuld go off.

This part idr 100% but a friend showed me a video where the potential was based off the weapon attribute and not the technique used because when they had fire fornis talis using ramegid 0 the potential still went off when hitting a dagan

So in that regard what we don't know is if charged element from JB works the same way