Page 305 of 413 FirstFirst ... 205255295302303304305306307308315355405 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by Zarixx View Post
    He debunked your theory back in October, in the fact that under all of the right conditions of Fighter, it is not capable of doing more than a Bo/Hu, and that's coming from one of the best Bouncers in the Game, mind you.
    Dude, DUDE! Tops best BO in block 01 but definitely not in game but ya, Jetboots are not the best at mobbing and bossing ESPECIALLY against Magatsu. Bouncer isn't even top class in game either and he's spreading this kind of stuff to others?

Oh I could easily give you numbers for it, but i'm sure you'd have some lame ass excuse as usual to say it isn't valid. Also, you can't tell people what is and isn't allowed for a Class to do in order to meet "your" standards. Zanverse is part of the Game. Saying some one can't use Moment Gale's shift is like saying Rangers can't use Weak Bullet or that Forces can't use Shifta, or Gunners can't use Chain Trigger. It's a childish argument.

I'm starting to understand why Highlord Entro and his Team talk shit about you and PSO-World all the time when he broadcasts, especially considering you mis-inform new Bouncers by saying Bouncer/Fighter is better overall than Bouncher/Hunter. He debunked your theory back in October, in the fact that under all of the right conditions of Fighter, it is not capable of doing more than a Bo/Hu, and that's coming from one of the best Bouncers in the Game, mind you.
    As usual? I don't think I've ever spoken to you before about this, so I really can't remember when was the last time I gave "some lame ass excuse". I do believe seeing is believing though, and many cases when someone shows me a parse or screenshot or video, I'm quite happy to be corrected.

As for Moment Gale, that's a special case because a Bo/Hu's Moment Gale Zanverse uses the base 1.2x, while a Wind-specced Techer's Moment Gale is significantly stronger since it's boosted by Wind Mastery and possibly even Perfect Keeper. Since there can only be one Zanverse active, the Bouncer does need to hold off on Moment Gale if there is a Techer in the party.

About Bo/Hu vs. Bo/Fi, honestly they both have strengths over the other. Bo/Fi with Tech Cancel and Ragrants, Bo/Hu with Massive Automate and consistency. In the current state of the game I believe they're both about equal, with slight advantages in different situations. Bo/Hu I feel is definitely more consistent in Solo XQ, while Bo/Fi with dual stance and very liberal Starling Fall usage handles Elder/Loser better for example.

Do you have a link to this post in October where Entro talked about me? I really haven't heard of this person until now.

Feel free to add me ingame if you'd like to talk about this. I wouldn't mind meeting, I believe in the power of FRIENDSHIP!
    Last edited by Selphea; Feb 3, 2016 at 03:22 AM.

Also, you can't tell people what is and isn't allowed for a Class to do in order to meet "your" standards. Zanverse is part of the Game. Saying some one can't use Moment Gale's shift is like saying Rangers can't use Weak Bullet or that Forces can't use Shifta, or Gunners can't use Chain Trigger. It's a childish argument.
    You're missing the point. Moment Gale interferes with stronger Zanverse effects from other classes. If there was a class that needed to overwrite a Ranger's WB with a shitty WB-lite in order to DPS, then yes, we would tell them to go away.

It's just amusing as hell to me that people continue to say Bouncer, specifically Jet Boots, does horribly, yet there one of the best weapons in the game, both for Mobbing and Bossing.
    I used to main Bouncer but that's just delusional. The class was gradually left behind by various balance tweaks and now it's one of the last classes you'd consider in a serious premade MPA. JP players will give people shit in pugs as well for coming as Bouncer because Fo/Ra/Br just do everything better.

Did someone seriously compare Moment gale zanverse to Weak Bullet lmao
    But anyway it's true BO is starting off the grid a bit. If there's something I would blame, it would be the cooldown on their weapon skills

Pretty amazing that people here think jet boots are so bad - especially on Magatsu where they actually shine more than anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Pretty amazing that people here think jet boots are so bad - especially on Magatsu where they actually shine more than anywhere else.
    Well, despite JB isn't the worst of the bunch when it come to Maggy, it could be a whole lot better if Switch Strike and One More Jump isn't limited to main class only, or bunch of Maggy problem that happen to every weapon like clipping.

Magatsu is one of the few bosses I would safely say BO/FI Ragrants x2 -> Vinto is worthwhile since PAs besides Vinto aren't so great while fighting on the platform.
    If there was a PA custom that removed zanverse from Moment Gale but buffed its DPS considerably that'd be great. Or just introduce a new PA
    Last edited by Xaelouse; Feb 3, 2016 at 05:33 AM.

It doesn't matter what you do JB will forever stay bad at any boss. It's a decent weapon for mobbing but that's it. Best you can do in Magg is use dual blades and outdamage Fihu like cake.
    Last edited by Tunga; Feb 3, 2016 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    For the double jump? Sure. For attacking? You're pretty much saying they're unusable if they shine the most against Magatsu. Use DBs instead.

Except jet boots can outdamage dual blades with Vinto combos, and PBF isn't even up all the time. If you're only using dual blades, you're just limiting yourself.

I honestly think it's amazing that you guys have such a low opinion of jet boots. Have you ever actually used them? Perhaps you should try them yourself to see what they're capable of (ACT works great with this), or at least look up the DPS numbers on the wiki to educate yourselves.
    Last edited by Rayden; Feb 3, 2016 at 02:39 PM.