Page 114 of 413 FirstFirst ... 1464104111112113114115116117124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 4123

Does BR Attack Advance work with boots?

Yes, it works with all weapons.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Well fighter works too, doubly so if you want to use techs at all. The chase skills synergize well with all the SEs from elemental burst, techs, and moment gale. Adrenaline can make the upkeep on you buffs less demanding, and tech arts JA is a thing. PP slayer is a bit harder to take advantage of with all the pp regen bouncers get, but since boot PAs have long animations you can get more use out of it when it's active.
    I really don't plan to use much techs with a Bo/Fo build. Porbably just to change the boots elements, that's about it. I'd mostly be using Reseta and Anti.

Force is one of the worst subs you could choose, though.

All it has is T-Atk Up and Photon Flare contributing to Jet Boots, and that only barely beats Techer when all of that is active.

But don't go Bo/Te either, it sucks too.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

So I've noticed the lackluster of discussion for Jet boots which bothered me quite abit. With FI/BO DB crit builds becoming gradually popular I was thinking if the same would work with JBs, so heres my variant.

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...dbnfr2fJk0000j

As a female cast you hit about 735 T-ATK which should be enough to equip most high-end boots with ease.

We arrive at a clean 105% Critical rate with this build, which means damage variances can be completely disregarded making crafted weapons somewhat viable. (critical field still has 30s downtime..unfortunately)

It would play in the same manner that FI/BO DBs play with a focus on burst damage albeit arguable inferior to many other options since JB PAs are rather mediocre as they stand now but its an interesting concept..
    Perhaps JBs will recieve better PAs in the future, BR started off pretty weak after all.

I'm not sure how much better casting would be while having Rapid Boost active but I don't think it'd mesh too well with this build ; FI/FO or FO/BR or any standard cookie-cutter FO/X would still be way superior as a casting class.
    ”If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.“

BO/HU and BO/FI are the only BO main class combinations you should ever be playing.

Stop trying to be unique snowflakes, please.

@ Kuro, the best boots require dex and you can easily swap element so your tattk doesn't matter and there's no reason to do a craft build with them.
    Last edited by Shiyo; Sep 5, 2014 at 04:53 AM.

So funny that DB has way more aerial mobility than daggers with only 1 pa and shift action AND way more damage of course .My favourite weapon for sure

STAND UP TO THE VICTORY !

yeah, DB are probably what Sega wanted to do with T.daggers from the get go but couldn't programm them. Similary like Bouncher is a Techer 2.0

Yeah, all I've felt while using DBs is "This is exactly what I think of when I think 'daggers in PSO2.'"

Lots of spare blades, indirect damage, PAs that border on techs, etc.

If PSO2 was singleplayer I'd mod that shit to be swapped so fast.

Twin Swords were one of the definitive HU weapons for me in PSO1, alongside Dual Sabers. It didn't get much more HU than a sword in each hand. Strong weapons, nice specials, and damn good looks. You hit shit again and again and they wrecked shit.

...So they turned them into weapons about indirect damage and flailing around summing pentagrams and magic floating blades that get thrown at things. Like throwing daggers.

segawhy

They really should go back and switch Dual Swords with Twin Daggers. TDaggers were always associated most with HUnewearls anyway, which were essentially the definitive tech hybrid class. How did they fail to plan this shit out jfc.

So unless I missed something, Braver's skill tree has no *main class only* talents, was Sega trying to push for this class to be subbed more often? Or just some weird coincidence.

Also, my current #1 prayer to Sega is that they let PP Restorate Field regen PP off of Technic hits, aka. every beam of Il Grants would give you 3PP. BO being a hybrid Strike/Tech class somehow falls behind Br as a Fo sub in terms of just casting techs from a rod/talis/wand

Question though, I was told that Break Stance Up is a 10% unconditional damage boost while the Stance is active, but the newly updated skill simulator translations say that the 10% damage is still only when attacking breakable parts. Is this true or just a mis-translation?