Page 107 of 413 FirstFirst ... 75797104105106107108109110117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 4123

What about Elemental Stance? I'm working on testing my own build out. It'll probably be shitty but I want to try anyway.

Gee, break stance doesn't even work after luther clock gets broken lmao
    Really why couldn't they make it give 21% unconditional damage with stance + up? It would be much fairer for dual blade users.
    Last edited by Xaelouse; Sep 2, 2014 at 01:13 PM.

Forgive me if this was already answered but if territory burst increases the blast radius of elemental burst and the field type skills of BO? And does a maxed EWH combined with a maxed EWS and EWS up's altogether 50% (though conditional) boost of 50% make jetboot maining a decent source of damage?
    PSO2 - Abaresque 10gu [Female Human]
    HU-28 / RA-34 / FO-30 / BR-34 / FI-8 / TE-49 / GU-54 / BO-44
    Ship 2
    Leader of the ChargeShotBlues

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    Gee, break stance doesn't even work after luther clock gets broken lmao
    Really why couldn't they make it give 21% unconditional damage with stance + up? It would be much fairer for dual blade users.
    I just want an actual skill to change dual blade element. At least we could make use of element field with blades as well, and remove break stance while they're at it. We all know it's shit.

Quote Originally Posted by batokage View Post
    Forgive me if this was already answered but if territory burst increases the blast radius of elemental burst and the field type skills of BO? And does a maxed EWH combined with a maxed EWS and EWS up's altogether 50% (though conditional) boost of 50% make jetboot maining a decent source of damage?
    You forgot the part that says that Territory burst increases the radius of support Techniques like Shifta or Resta. Elemental Burst and field skills aren't techs.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I just want an actual skill to change dual blade element. At least we could make use of element field with blades as well, and remove break stance while they're at it. We all know it's shit.
    They could still fix it. Change the non-breakable part penalty into a 10% bonus at max, then make the break up skill give 10% unconditional. Whether they will do this or not is another question.

Quote Originally Posted by batokage View Post
    It doesn't, but it really ought to. I assume by EWS you mean Elemental Stance. If so, yes, it puts out decent damage. Not as much as fi or hu subs though.

Ship 2 - Player ID: Faust
    Ashbell HUFIdewman - フランブローズ FOFIcaseal - GALE GUHUmarl

Quote Originally Posted by GALEFORCE View Post
    They could still fix it. Change the non-breakable part penalty into a 10% bonus at max, then make the break up skill give 10% unconditional. Whether they will do this or not is another question.
    I like that!

New to PSO2 here - just started a week ago. I'm leveling as BO/BR because they're the first two classes I want at 70, currently at 50/28 so haven't been able to look at other classes (Don't look at me like that I won't do Loser runs or TD3 quite so soon and especially not as BO/BR!)

That means I have a LOT of questions about Bouncer subclasses though:

1. Has anyone tried Bo/Gu with Chain Trigger? Does Photon Blades count as a normal attack to advance the counter or a PA to finish the combo? Or
    2. Has anyone tried Bo/Ra with Weak Bullet on bosses? Something like open a breakable, swap to Rifle and drop a Weak Bullet then swap to Dual Blades, pop PB Fever and unload. Has that/does that work out?
    3. I find that while mobbing with Dispersion Shrike I'm hitting the fronts and backs of mobs and even switching from front to back of the same mob during the PA to dodge attacks and what not. Do Bo/Fi with Fi stances really work out to more DPS, or does mobbing stop being an issue at 70 and Fi stances are mainly reserved for bosses?
    4. When does it start being safe to be a Bo/Hu with Fury Stance? Right now at 50 I've been in situations where I get stunned by a boss and barely made it out with 10-30 HP so that 5% more damage would have gotten me killed ! Ofc the idea is not to get hit but in practice it takes a while to reach that level. Is there a recommended survivability threshold for SH with Fury Stance? e.g. you should have X HP, Y SDEF and Z SRes
    5. I forum searched and found that Step Advance stacks across classes to a combined cap of 0.2 seconds, but couldn't find anything about different dash skills stacking. Does Dive Roll Advance or Mirage Step Advance stack with Step Advance towards the same 0.2 second cap too, i.e. the dash skills stack across all dashes?

Also some quick by the way questions:
    1. Is there a DPS parser for PSO2? Couldn't find on Google so I'm guessing no
    2. How do I switch from Ep3 back to Ep1-2? I have a completed Ep1-2 matter board and can't find Shion to get a new one because my shop area is Ep3

Thanks!

If you went melee Bouncer (Let's say BO/HU) i'd assume you'd have more options with DB.

What ideal JB in that sense?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    I find that while mobbing with Dispersion Shrike I'm hitting the fronts and backs of mobs and even switching from front to back of the same mob during the PA to dodge attacks and what not. Do Bo/Fi with Fi stances really work out to more DPS, or does mobbing stop being an issue at 70 and Fi stances are mainly reserved for bosses?
    Afaik the Fighter stance apply depending on which side you are standing while attacking. If you stay at the from of the mob you're attack use front power even if you are hitting the tail. If you stay behind the enemy it counts as back power even if you hit the face of a mob. Or at least that's what I understand from Google translated Englipanese.