Page 104 of 413 FirstFirst ... 45494101102103104105106107114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 4123

So Break Stance does work on parts that can be attacked after they've been broken, such as the Quartz Dragon's horn.

I guess that makes it slightly less useless.

How to dodge with BO ? LOL , both step and blade fever even with escape seem really lackluster to me unless i'm doing it wrong

Also , why are people complaining about critical field ? there's not much else to choose from the bo tree. If you forget about the shifta air branch which looks really useless skills to me you can pick up anything that matters to max
    Last edited by kabutozero; Sep 2, 2014 at 06:57 AM.

STAND UP TO THE VICTORY !

Quote Originally Posted by kabutozero View Post
    How to dodge with BO ? LOL , both step and blade fever even with escape seem really lackluster to me unless i'm doing it wrong

Also , why are people complaining about critical field ? there's not much else to choose from the bo tree. If you forget about the shifta air branch which looks really useless skills to me you can pick up anything that matters to max
    Gran Wave shift action with boots. Photon Escape, step or just dashing out the way with blades.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    So Break Stance does work on parts that can be attacked after they've been broken, such as the Quartz Dragon's horn.

I guess that makes it slightly less useless.
    The bonus damage only applies to breakable parts, once that part of the target is broken the bonus is no longer applied ; aka a lazy way to get by if you don't want to rainbow set everything since you do get the bonus on trash mobs from time to time.

Tentative FI/BO build, I would like some thoughts on it.

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...ofrBbsjFX0000j

Build's objective's to quickly burn down a boss ASAP within Photon Blade Fever's duration while having still maintaining a good up-time with limit break.
    My reasoning for completely dropping PP slayer - you won't be getting the PP slayer effect 90% of the time since shift-anicancelling will constantly make you regain PP thus rendering the whole trait null.

BO/HU all-arounder
    http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...bnbsfGKGK0000j

I'd probably go with this instead of a wise stance build for specific situations such as Elder ..since I'm lazy.
    Perks being it isn't restricted to frontal assaults and have access to HU weapons. I don't find the support skills all that attractive.
    Critical Field would be useless and Elemental PP Restore just seems way too situational and not all that beneficial on BO/HU.
    ”If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.“

Quote Originally Posted by KuroKanden View Post
    The bonus damage only applies to breakable parts, once that part of the target is broken the bonus is no longer applied
    Source?

Quote Originally Posted by Kikikiki View Post
    Source?
    I've tested it on arms, quartz and alot of other bosses. It doesn't apply the bonus ..I'd film a quick clip but falz is within an hour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGAZkahdNSI

Not exactly the best example, but you can see in my video that I don't recieve the boost on Vol's broken horn.
    ”If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.“

I've tested it on arms, quartz and alot of other bosses. It doesn't apply the bonus ..I'd film a quick clip but falz is within an hour.

Not exactly the best example, but you can see in my video that I don't recieve the boost on Vol's broken horn.
    I see. Well that confirms Break Stance's shit.

They should've added some functions like when Photon Blades stick to a place it counts as a breakable parts. What a pity.

btw guys im planning to go BoHu or FI as sub since im planning to main satk PA jet boots...

would it sound reasonable to make a Tatk mag just so i can get the required stats to equip tatk boots? since we have strike switch it wont matter right

Pretty sure that's because the horn is no longer there; therefore it doesn't apply to a hitbox that doesn't exist anymore.

There are breakable parts that are still present even when broken (i.e. Quartz Dragon's breakable parts, Dragon Ex's breakable parts, Fang Banshee's breakable parts). I believe Break Stance still applies to those parts even when broken. Haven't tested it myself, but that seems to be the consensus.
    "Do not go gentle into that good night
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light"

Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Arialle View Post
    btw guys im planning to go BoHu or FI as sub since im planning to main satk PA jet boots...

would it sound reasonable to make a Tatk mag just so i can get the required stats to equip tatk boots? since we have strike switch it wont matter right
    Or you can wait for Bio jet boots, though I'm not sure if potential will be Immediate Decree or Immediate.. something.
    "Do not go gentle into that good night
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light"

Twitch