Page 311 of 413 FirstFirst ... 211261301308309310311312313314321361411 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    If one were to go Break Stance and they like to use DBs for both mobbing and bossing, would it be better to get a 106040'd Austere or a 105040'd Niren Orochi? If Austere, would Break Stance Austere outdamage Elemental Stance rainbow reds vs non-break mobs?
    Niren orochi's potential will wear off once a part breaks. For general use it's trash. And even on bosses like magatsu it's a maybe. Austere will out damage anything below 13* with element stance using just break sd. Rainbow reds are good if no 13*.
    http://4rt.info/psod/?l8uPu
    Last edited by Tunga; Feb 5, 2016 at 12:36 PM.

When I charge techs the JB changes it's element and there is some effect from that element when I atttack.

But after some time or when i put them away the effect is gone. Does that mean it's back to deault element?

Yes, when the Gear gauge empties.

I play DB Bo/Fi and Katana Br/Hu the most, they both seem to get the job done for both mobbing and bossing, though I'm trying to narrow down which weapon is overall better to use if one plays as a generalist. I like them both, but if one were to choose either of the weapons to hypothetically use for all types of content, which would be better?
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Only one way to find out, use the parser

I play DB Bo/Fi and Katana Br/Hu the most, they both seem to get the job done for both mobbing and bossing, though I'm trying to narrow down which weapon is overall better to use if one plays as a generalist. I like them both, but if one were to choose either of the weapons to hypothetically use for all types of content, which would be better?
    Katana Br is weak without a complementary bow. Bow is so stupidly overpowered to ignore for BrHu. IMO, katana + bow steamrolls almost anything you can do with DB or JB.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    Katana Br is weak without a complementary bow. Bow is so stupidly overpowered to ignore for BrHu. IMO, katana + bow steamrolls almost anything you can do with DB or JB.
    Agreed. With the fact most bow pa's charge, can ja and the decent accuracy, you can do some hefty damage with high lvl bow 11-13* (depends which one u have)

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Agreed. With the fact most bow pa's charge, can ja and the decent accuracy, you can do some hefty damage with high lvl bow 11-13* (depends which one u have)
    Not exactly 11-13*, it's just Edel Arrow and 13*s in particular, which are almost around 20% stronger than other bows

The overall better weapon is the one you enjoy using the most.

What are the recommended Bo/Hu skill rings? I'm at work so I do not have access to the game to figure it out myself..
    Can't we all just get along?