Page 312 of 413 FirstFirst ... 212262302309310311312313314315322362412 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    Katana Br is weak without a complementary bow. Bow is so stupidly overpowered to ignore for BrHu. IMO, katana + bow steamrolls almost anything you can do with DB or JB.
    I'm talking about Katana on it's own merits (still I'ma get a bow cause it's so good), but I suppose that Dual Blades has PFB which makes it pretty strong vs. bosses while Katana has Katana Combat that makes it pretty strong vs. mobs. I guess it's a situation on which you find more important.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    The overall better weapon is the one you enjoy using the most.
    I knew I'd get this as a reply, that's why I said I like them both, lol.

And snatch step for Bo's Left ring? Really? Who the hell uses snatch step for snatch step? I said this before but I'll say it again, I really can't help but feel that Bo is shafted a lot, what with crappy tree, crappy One More Jump, no crafted PAs still, now this. It's like Sega's running joke 'cept it's not really funny.
    Last edited by Shadowstarkirby; Mar 9, 2016 at 10:44 PM.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

You can like both but there will always be one you enjoy using more. As for the rings i see charge tech parry (w/e it's called) more useful with either PK or Crit bonus. I get hit plenty of times when i start to cast techs so i can see it being useful for my luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Only one way to find out, use the parser
    I'm trying to use SH Bal Rodos, I can easily take it down with Katana with Katana Gear, x5 Hatous (180 PP), and Katana Combat Finish. But when I try to use Tech Cancel Photon Blade Fever, I can never kill it in a single hook because my blades get eaten up trying to hit inside it's mouth with manual aim, leaving me with less blades to throw. Does the same thing on Vibrace sometimes, I'm not sure why. I tried again with auto-target but it doesn't do enough damage hitting the head shell alone, I need to hit inside the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    You can like both but there will always be one you enjoy using more. As for the rings i see charge tech parry (w/e it's called) more useful with either PK or Crit bonus. I get hit plenty of times when i start to cast techs so i can see it being useful for my luck.
    Okay, then to be honest, I like more Dual Blades of the two of them, but they really just feel unsatisfying to use outside of bossing (when it even works, see above) compared to Katana. So, I guess Katana wins the generalist department as far as I can tell. :T In regard to rings, I really don't see any of the left ones being worth a damn for Bo by itself, but I guess I could see use in tech parry if you're (god forbid) the only Zondeel user in TDs...
    Last edited by Shadowstarkirby; Mar 11, 2016 at 02:17 PM.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Nah not Rodos. Actual content like Maggy/PD/TD4 Over lets say, 5 runs of each you should be able to get a decent average.

anyone know exactly the i-frame time of DB 's shift action ?

QIsn't it based on DB Escape? At max it's 0.35s or 21F, and direction shift hovers around 40F so half of it is covered

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    QIsn't it based on DB Escape? At max it's 0.35s or 21F, and direction shift hovers around 40F so half of it is covered
    i mean when it's not apply DB escape yet

i'm just thinking about drop all points on DB escape and get 10 lv of elemental stance and it's boost (still break stance main thought )
    with break SD bonus against non-break part is 20.5% dmg increased right ? so i need element stance up to surpass it because ele stance alone is only 20%

btw
    how 's about crit skills vs s-atk adding skills these days ?
    there 's so many things to increased crit dmg now and 1% already up to 30atk
    so should i up to crit or those flat atk from skills ?
    Last edited by hoangsea; Mar 15, 2016 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hoangsea View Post
    i mean when it's not apply DB escape yet

i'm just thinking about drop all points on DB escape and get 10 lv of elemental stance and it's boost (still break stance main thought )
    with break SD bonus against non-break part is 20.5% dmg increased right ? so i need element stance up to surpass it because ele stance alone is only 20%

btw
    how 's about crit skills cs s-atk adding skills these days ?
    there 's so many things to increased crit dmg now and 1% already up to 30atk
    so should i up to crit or those flat atk from skills ?

It's simple, when you don't have any points in DB escape, you have no invincible frames when you perform the DB dash.
    A quote from swiki for source (note: in original language)
    飛翔はゆっくりした挙動でFoのミラージュエスケープに似ている。ただしスキル「フォトンブレードエスケー プ」を習得していないと無敵は発生しない。
    If you have Break Stance at 10, that's a (1+.35), 1.35 multiplier
    Break SD Bonus (note: Break Stance Up isn't compatible, just like Two Oroti) will give you (1+.35 x .45) = 1.1575 multiplier. Elemental Stance at 9 (1.17) will surpass it.

Quote Originally Posted by raialeus View Post
    It's simple, when you don't have any points in DB escape, you have no invincible frames when you perform the DB dash.
    A quote from swiki for source (note: in original language)

If you have Break Stance at 10, that's a (1+.35), 1.35 multiplier
    Break SD Bonus (note: Break Stance Up isn't compatible, just like Two Oroti) will give you (1+.35 x .45) = 1.1575 multiplier. Elemental Stance at 9 (1.17) will surpass it.
    oh it's not count bonus dmg from stance up skill ?, idk about that

btw
    anyone can lead me to an favorite jp DB build ? i'm so confuse about it ...
    Last edited by hoangsea; Mar 15, 2016 at 12:57 AM.

I have no idea about JP builds

As for crit damage, Bo main doesn't have crit damage increasers does it? The only thing it'd have is the R/Crit ring which isn't amazing. There's Booster'd Niren but it's still behind Austere/Orbit