Page 334 of 413 FirstFirst ... 234284324331332333334335336337344384 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    No one is even mentioning Liz Grips (Gryphon Boots), when it has the 2nd highest damage output, only behind Austere JBs (and not counting Ideal, since JB is used for mobbing a lot), right now... <_< Being at point blank range is nothing, since it's a melee weapon, afterall. Additional crit rate is an added bonus on top of that.
    Liz Grips is more stronger what this Blanc Fluke?

Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't gal series extra damage applied on critical damage only?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't gal series extra damage applied on critical damage only?
    Its constant as long as you're in the specified range. The critical thing is just an extra
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Ok thanks. Then if Gal is applied with critical strike from fi or gu, it's extremely close to Austere. This case applies on saber or tmg. If it's not one of these weapons, it's still 4 - 5% behind (this includes Liz Grip).
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Jun 27, 2016 at 04:24 AM.

Aust can still do PK ring for a flat 3% though.

Oh yeah btw. I am for the moment using Invade Jetboots (meh) but I have a 40 ele Tagami Jetboots sitting in storage (because I had not the time to finish my last collection sheet _(:3/ ). Invade Jetboots have the default affix (+45 s-atk), why my Tagami Jetboots are +32, Pot.3 and +115S-atk affix. Which one should I use ? D:
    Last edited by Poyonche; Jun 27, 2016 at 05:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Invader has huge damage variance (and w/o extra damage) if I recall, so I'm not recommending it to be used in all cases.

EDIT: wtf sry, I mean not recommending.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Jun 27, 2016 at 06:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    There's no Gal EQ right now is there? Right now at the rate they're spamming PDs, you can probably get stones for an Austere before the next EQ drops.

I would personally go Dio NT -> Ray -> Austere nowadays for F2P if going for best in slot, if not stop at Ray.

Even Nox isn't worth doing if Ray can be picked up within a week.
    Gal Gryphon can appear in the Sanctum LQ. And I can confirm that he still drops Gal weapons there, as I just got a Refalse rifle from him.

Not that you're wrong. Relying on drops for gear is painful. I already had a maxed Refalse (I was shooting the Gryphon with it, in fact).
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

JW if anyone actually gave DB Fi/Bo a try with xie's all class 13* blades.

How is it? xD

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

So, I know that Gunner one-ups Austere TMGs against Ultimate mobs if they grab a 10503 Blitz Fender with its Hidden Potential and Ultimate Buster affixed. Given that logic, would it be safe to say that a 10503 Niren Orochi with its Hidden Potential and Ultimate Buster affixed one-ups Austere DBs on Ultimate mobs if they can achieve 100% consistency?
    Last edited by Altiea; Jun 28, 2016 at 11:48 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]