Page 345 of 413 FirstFirst ... 245295335342343344345346347348355395 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    He did "mob" quite a lot in that video (or rather; AoEed). A bit hard to tell exactly what';s going on, but he didn't use JB the whole way through.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Sol View Post
    He did "mob" quite a lot in that video (or rather; AoEed). A bit hard to tell exactly what';s going on, but he didn't use JB the whole way through.
    All of the enemies there are weak to his light boots so it made it even better to vinto spam. Change any of that and bye bye dps...
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Most of the important content outside of UQ is Light weak anyways.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Hey guys, I have several questions regarding Dual Blades, and what-not.

#1 - What's the best non-13* weapon for Dual Blades these days?
    #2 - Is it truly necessary to have a rainbow set of Dual Blades? Can you get by with just one DB?
    #3 - Is "Break Stance" viable for general usage, or "Elemental Stance" is strictly the way to go?

Thanks in advance~
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

Quote Originally Posted by Raid_Hirsh View Post

#2 - Is it truly necessary to have a rainbow set of Dual Blades? Can you get by with just one DB?
    #3 - Is "Break Stance" viable for general usage, or "Elemental Stance" is strictly the way to go?

Thanks in advance~
    1. Hidden Pot Niren Orochi is really good if you build around it.
    2. The answer to this depends on the answer to 3.
    3. You can go pure Break Stance if you want, but since Ele Stance is far more consistent in terms of having a high damage multiplier, Ele Stance is usually the way to go. Whether you need need rainbow DBs or not is determined by how seriously you want to main BO. If you main another class and only intend to play BO in certain content, then you only need DBs that apply to that content. If you actually want to main Dual Blade BO, then you have to fill a rainbow set for maximum effectiveness.
    Last edited by Altiea; Sep 5, 2016 at 09:59 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Thanks in advance~
    1- Nox NT dual blades are the best 12*. They are extremely cheap and so is grinding them to 30+. For the above post that suggested Niren, Take the Ray collection sheet and use the Niren they drop to make it with the first potential (60% boost to breakables under break stance) and use it as an auxiliary weapon. . The second potential is worthless. You will also get a good 13* at the same time :P.

2- I will say yes if you dont have a 13* one. Bouncer is like force in that regard, you can choose to use one weapon, but you will lose damage. It is usable ofc, it's just not optimal. Break SD will boost your damage by 15.75% and element stance will boost it by 32%. 12*s (excluding Pot 1 Niren) without element stance are just plain terrible.

3- That depends on the content. but both stances are viable to use and you can carry both in your build no problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Thanks in advance~
    The solution to #2 and #3 is to use a dual stance build with a good 13* Light DB like so:
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000io000000j

This way you still have your 32% from Ele stance bonus on bosses since most of major ones are Light weak, and you can make do with the 15.75% with Break SD on trash mobs.
    Then once you decide to commit more into 13*s you can get a Wind pair for Phantoms, then the rest in whatever order you like
    Last edited by escarlata; Sep 5, 2016 at 06:00 PM.

I'd say run a dual weapon dual stance build. You can get away with Jet Boots Elemental Stance for solo, Riding Quest and Yamato, Break SD 13* for XQs to counter resists, LQs and seasonals that tend to throw like, Bayari + Zigmor + Guranz + some Lightning boss all in the same map, Break/Ele 13* Light DB for PD and Maggy. So 1 DB 1 JB and 2 subpalette lines should do it.

ponthi being ponthi - solo PD 22min (db bo)
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    Niren [...] The second potential is worthless.
    Stop spreading your own worthless opinion because you don't build around Niren Orochi.
    You can get 100% crit rate and +25% crit damages with an adequate Bo/Hu build. However you won't use Break Stance (kinda useless anyway unless you're doing Magatsu or some very specific bosses) so you'll need a Rainbow Set of Niren Orochi with the Hidden pot, so that's a lot of Photon Booster, which can be an issue. You also won't use JBs with this build (anyway, if you plan on going DBs, you absolutely don't need JBs and everyone saying DBs are bad for mobbin' are just random "pro" that can only swear by 6slot affixes stuff~). I'm using only DBs and I'm fine with it (and I mob faster than a friend that is switching to JBs to mob... Distraction Wing -> PB -> Dispersion Shrike -> PB -> Repeat is insane, and with an extremely good mobility).

Edit : At second read, it seems like I'm insulting you, but I'm not. I actually red a lot of your posts and it's usually pretty interesting, but I'm just pissed at people on this forum saying something is bad when it isn't, just because these people only see the uber-optimized way of playing.
    Last edited by Xenosiss; Sep 6, 2016 at 03:45 AM.
    Xenosiss - Ship 6 - Aomori's Circle - French