Page 347 of 413 FirstFirst ... 247297337344345346347348349350357397 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 4123

DBs are actually safer to use for mobbing in Ult because Disperse Shrike has lots of downward range while moving you around so you don't get bombarded by a thousand projectiles.
    Also, infections there don't have any elemental weakness yet are prone to break stance/break stance SD. Infections do tank a couple of hits often especially with the hitboxes on these PAs.
    There is no dedicated "bossing/mobbing" weapon on this class, they both have their faults and balance out.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    Go into Ultimate Lillipa and mob with DBs and I guarantee you'll be struggling to kill multiple spawns of Blade Dingell and Rapid Gilnas in a timely fashion. It's okay on trash, but bring tougher shit into the mix then you run into problems.
    Going to have to disagree there. I don't have any problems cleaning UQ (solo) spawns consistently, although i do run it with fire austere dbs myself. What are you doing to have such problems with UQ?
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    DBs are actually safer to use for mobbing in Ult because Disperse Shrike has lots of downward range while moving you around so you don't get bombarded by a thousand projectiles.
    Also, infections there don't have any elemental weakness yet are prone to break stance/break stance SD. Infections do tank a couple of hits often especially with the hitboxes on these PAs.
    There is no dedicated "bossing/mobbing" weapon on this class, they both have their faults and balance out.
    You can just use Megiverse > Moment Gale if you're worried about the cores. I wouldn't say they're dedicated to their niche no, but they're definitely built for one situation better than the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    Going to have to disagree there. I don't have any problems cleaning UQ (solo) spawns consistently, although i do run it with fire austere dbs myself. What are you doing to have such problems with UQ?
    I use Light Orbit with Break Stance + Fury Stance, if I remember correctly that would be the power equivalent to an Elemental Stance Nox. I tested earlier with roughly 3.5k ATK (with Large ATK drink + my own Lv 17 Shifta) and did 4.5-5k tick Dispersion Shrikes on non breakables.

As an FYI, I haven't really played Bo in Ult for a long while since I'm waiting to correct my tree. When I did play it, I mostly did Zondeel > Immortal Dove with a mix of Heavenly Kite on tougher stuff. Used Dispersion Shrike to move above enemies and pop cores with Photon Blades. It worked, it just felt slow.
    Last edited by Shadowstarkirby; Sep 6, 2016 at 07:36 PM.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

My current builds are broken because i missed the free reset passes (missing around 180 atk because i was experimenting with crit ring). But in campship with all buffs (tree,shifta 17, large drink) i got (3660 atk with orbit), 3763 with aus and shrikes do 6.3K (currently using adrenaline ring). When i get some passes i'll be able to break 4K atk with austere on the campship.

I have another for dual stance, but mostly use my dedicated element stance tree nowadays. And other classes for the rest of the content.
    Broken tree
    When i get the chance to fix it
    Last edited by Tunga; Sep 6, 2016 at 08:20 PM.
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

This is my current planned tree for the rebalance in October. As of right now, both my Dual Blades and Jet Boots are on different trees with one using Break Stance and the other Elemental Stance. I'd definitely switch to an Elemental Stance only build and gain 20 extra points to pool into both S-ATK Ups if I was really interested in making rainbow Orbits, but as of right now I would really like to see some meaningful buffs before I seriously pick it up again cause that's a very expensive long term investment.
    Last edited by Shadowstarkirby; Sep 6, 2016 at 10:27 PM.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    I do like the build, what about War Cry (just for the sake of the new UQ), don't you like it ?

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Xenosiss; Sep 7, 2016 at 04:30 AM.
    Xenosiss - Ship 6 - Aomori's Circle - French

To Goldie as Bo, jump Gale and immediately Shift then at G3 Shift again and Vinto (AoE type)

If Bo ain't supposed to kill Goldies in TD4 i don't know what they do there though. Collect crystals with One More Jump? Moths get oneshotted by techs/million storm, Exodas get Banish/Vol/Satcanned.

I do prefer JB for Lilipa UQ though. Halfassed Gale Zanverse is good enough for mobs when the Te Zondeels.
    Last edited by Selphea; Sep 7, 2016 at 06:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenosiss View Post
    I do like the build, what about War Cry (just for the sake of the new UQ), don't you like it ?
    UQ are the cheesiest quest in the game. I'd rather not take the aggro away from other players. Besides there's no need for WC when you have zondeel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Collect crystals with One More Jump?
    Someone needs to get the crystals stuck in the corner of the maps.
    Spoiler!

What's the best ring sets for DB Bo now? I feel that DB snatch isn't all that impacting in terms of play and am looking for a good replacement. As for right, I have a capped KB and PK-Striking ones but am open to other suggestions
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Unless you want Mate Lovers, Snatch is your only choice for your left ring. For your right, the only one you don't have that's considerable is PP Convert.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]