Page 360 of 413 FirstFirst ... 260310350357358359360361362363370410 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 4123

To be honest i grabbed that from a guide lol
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    To be honest i grabbed that from a guide lol
    Which guide? I don't remember anyone ever suggesting split stats, even for JB Bo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    I assume for Bo/Fi (Tech/PA Mix) Is strictly JB use correct?

If so throw on as much T-atk as humanly possible!!!!!

My question of course is.....which JB? I currently have a few Ray (which probably won't do anything with that until i see whats up with Union)

Some Orbit that i can possibly +35 and a few Astra i've done.

Edit: also have Form :P
    Don't, unless you're using it just because you're bored as JB sucks - PAs outside of vinto are too weak, techs aren't better than FoTe, can't use (weak) compound with boots, vinto requires both setup and effort to not wiff while being not the best PA in terms of DPS and JB tech ring is not as good as it looks due to how fast techs charge anyway. It's fun to play but the whole Bo+JB is shit and afterthought at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Which guide? I don't remember anyone ever suggesting split stats, even for JB Bo.
    That's my bad 😅 was switching to TATK for the Bofi build because of JBTASC and forgot to change the fi side. The satk points should be in Chase.

I do use Break Stance for PD phase 1 though.
    Last edited by Selphea; Jan 23, 2017 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    Don't, unless you're using it just because you're bored as JB sucks - PAs outside of vinto are too weak, techs aren't better than FoTe, can't use (weak) compound with boots, vinto requires both setup and effort to not wiff while being not the best PA in terms of DPS and JB tech ring is not as good as it looks due to how fast techs charge anyway. It's fun to play but the whole Bo+JB is shit and afterthought at best.
    With this reasoning, why not drop BO altogether, since DBs on PB fever don't do much more than what FI can do without LB. That being said I agree with the weaknesses you've mentioned regarding JBs, especially if used alone. However the damage you get from them is enough to be a viable road maining them, so even though they pretty much hold a candle to every other melee weapon out there, you can still play JB only and be somewhat efficient if you really love JB gameplay and how it flows

If people play JB it's because they like it. If they're looking for efficiency, naturally they'll look elsewhere.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

Actually, the most efficient way to play Bouncer is to use both weapons, alternating between them as the skills go on cooldown. A lot of people are under the false impression that only using dual blades gives better damage, but that's actually false. It's clear both mathematically from the numbers, as well as practically from in-game experience, that using both weapons gives better damage. This is because the active skills are both massive damage sources.

It just sounds like some people don't really know how to play the weapon so they shit on it. JBs should see more use than WL does on HU, sadly.

At least from my experiences. JBs DO see more use than WLs lol.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

I find that both have their own use but not usually in the same quest. If it has beefy mobs/slow raid bosses, JBs do better. If it's weak mobs or fast raid bosses they usually don't let you Vinto very easily and everything else even during rapid boost won't match DBs. E.g. The BoHu Magatsu solo was done with pure DBs.

Most extreme examples i can think of, i hate JBs in PD but i like em in TD4. Would rotating RB and PBF be more DPS in PD? Maybe on paper, but Gran Wave is terrible for chasing Double and Starling Fall into whatever negates PD phase 1 and 2 mechanics amazingly. Otoh Gale Vinto is just perfect for Exoda, Moment Gale is nice for wide aggro pulling and you don't really get a lot of targets to PBF on in TD4.