Page 361 of 413 FirstFirst ... 261311351358359360361362363364371411 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 4123

Remember that Niren + Zanverse heavily sweep things into DBs favor for several raid bosses so that's why you see pure DBs.
    If there was a JB with the same potential you'd be seeing a different story for a lot of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    That's my bad 😅 was switching to TATK for the Bofi build because of JBTASC and forgot to change the fi side. The satk points should be in Chase.

I do use Break Stance for PD phase 1 though.

Glad I didn't spec into that other stuff just yet lol

Unrelated.

Unless i was always higher level to notice I'm ~42\22 and can already equip Astra JB

They not grinded or affix but still
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

So apparently that build isn't so great? Would love to find a current and up to date one as I'm not well-versed in the game yet to figure this out. Sorry!

my build atm using main t-atk for both DB and JB
    but i still main JB

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000io000000j

Seems I can't use Elemental Stance and Break stance at the same time so I'll have to actually figure this out HHHH I'm so casual

Quote Originally Posted by Parallaxed View Post
    So apparently that build isn't so great? Would love to find a current and up to date one as I'm not well-versed in the game yet to figure this out. Sorry!
    I fixed it so it should be ok now. Ele and Break Stance can't be used at the same time but Break Stance is essentially a damage buff when fighting PD, Magatsu or any other boss with a lot of breakables. Those are the ones I want to go fast on the most but YMMV of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Parallaxed View Post
    Seems I can't use Elemental Stance and Break stance at the same time so I'll have to actually figure this out HHHH I'm so casual
    You activate what is appropriate at the time. Lots of breakables? = break stance. Lack of breakables and have an element weak weapon = ele stance. Can't match the element weakness, may as well use break stance and get the boost from SD *shrug*.

I gave you a pure DB one cause you said you wanted to do DBs lol. If you wanna hybrid you should have said so.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

Does anyone know how PB Homing precisely works? As in, what are the conditions that make the blades home in or not?

In particular, does it home or not doing the weapon action moving forward? Because in every video I've seen, not one has demonstrated using the ring while moving forward, leading me to believe that they don't home in, but I want to be sure.
    Last edited by Shadowstarkirby; Jan 28, 2017 at 10:51 AM.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

The homing effect happens in any direction + weapon action. It just won't when you're standing still.

When it comes to Hybrid JB Bo/Fi

Until i get my 13* JB situation figured out (considering putting Phrase Weak on there but idk that applies to element change or just the attribute it has on it)

Which is stronger for a JB for the time being?

Level 3 Zirenheit (Quna's JB)

or Level 1 Crafted Red Jet Boots?

Affix would be the same either way.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89