Page 385 of 413 FirstFirst ... 285335375382383384385386387388395 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 4123

I find the ring completely worthless for everything, the delay also doesn't have good synergy with pp regen, gear upkeep and PA follow up. The only thing thats somewhat decent is when a boss hitbox moves around a lot and even then it still misses (it still hits the boss but not the weak point you locked-on to). I dont recommending investing anything for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    I find the ring completely worthless for everything, the delay also doesn't have good synergy with pp regen, gear upkeep and PA follow up. The only thing thats somewhat decent is when a boss hitbox moves around a lot and even then it still misses (it still hits the boss but not the weak point you locked-on to). I dont recommending investing anything for it.
    Have you tried it on Dragon? Works like a charm on that thing, you can easily out-DPS Lac Sword with PBF as long as you have the Ring.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Does element matching still play a role now-a-days? Haven't played BO in ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post

Yes, but luckily they did buff element stance so you still get a boost if you dont match element.
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    The role of element match for Bouncer hasn't changed. It's still very much the thing you want to do, it's just that the penalty for off-match has been removed, so you now get at least 15% unconditional.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Atra DB S4 got fixed too, so that pretty much negates the need to worry about staying on element as long as you remember to equip the proper guard ring.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0 DX View Post
    Atra DB S4 got fixed too, so that pretty much negates the need to worry about staying on element as long as you remember to equip the proper guard ring.
    I did this with the chat commands to make it easy to use. just use the equip ring command and add text that says what ring you're on. Its as easy as it gets.
    Spoiler!

what would a min-maxed dual stance/wep bo/hu tree look like?
    got this so far:
    http://pso2skillsimulator.com/simula....KP.Mr.Oa.1*14

is it better to dump extra sp into crits for crit loaded atra db (and crit strike ring for 6th ring)
    or take s-atk ups and go with p-keep strike for 6th ring + 3% p-keep s3
    or a balanced setup including atk-ups, eppr field and such?

also what sort of affixes bo/hu should prioritise atk>pp>hp or atk>hp>pp or just all out atk(red shine, app soul, elder rev etc)?

thanks

So... I recently got Bouncer to 80, built myself a rainbow set of dual blades (mostly Vals, because they were quick to obtain and S2: Luminating Shot is kinda nice), got pretty comfortable with DB Bouncer... and then this happens:

(note on affixes: my BO is a female newman - with these boots, a shifta drink, and shifta, I have over 3400 T-ATK, so even as Bo/Hu my techs hit hard enough to be somewhat useful, hence affixing for both S-ATK and T-ATK).

So I promptly respec'd into a dual weapon build, figuring I'd use the boots along with my rainbow set. Problem is, the boots are so damn strong that I've yet to find any situation where I'm better off - or even as well off - breaking out any of my merely 13* dual blades. These boots destroy everything.

So now I'm wondering... since I really like Dual Blades (was thinking of making it my main on Alessandra instead of FI, actually), do I trade in my Atra Daggers for an Atra DB so that I have DB's that can keep up with my boots? Or would that even be worth doing, or should I just go full boots? I think I'd miss my dual blades if I went full boots - not from a power perspective, but just because I like DB. Maybe I should make one of my alts a DB bouncer?

Not really sure what I should do here. These boots are just way too good not to use (and much to my surprise, I am finding boots are pretty darn fun, too).
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwalker View Post
    So... I recently got Bouncer to 80, built myself a rainbow set of dual blades (mostly Vals, because they were quick to obtain and S2: Luminating Shot is kinda nice), got pretty comfortable with DB Bouncer... and then this happens:

(note on affixes: my BO is a female newman - with these boots, a shifta drink, and shifta, I have over 3400 T-ATK, so even as Bo/Hu my techs hit hard enough to be somewhat useful, hence affixing for both S-ATK and T-ATK).

So I promptly respec'd into a dual weapon build, figuring I'd use the boots along with my rainbow set. Problem is, the boots are so damn strong that I've yet to find any situation where I'm better off - or even as well off - breaking out any of my merely 13* dual blades. These boots destroy everything.

So now I'm wondering... since I really like Dual Blades (was thinking of making it my main on Alessandra instead of FI, actually), do I trade in my Atra Daggers for an Atra DB so that I have DB's that can keep up with my boots? Or would that even be worth doing, or should I just go full boots? I think I'd miss my dual blades if I went full boots - not from a power perspective, but just because I like DB. Maybe I should make one of my alts a DB bouncer?

Not really sure what I should do here. These boots are just way too good not to use (and much to my surprise, I am finding boots are pretty darn fun, too).
    Wow congrats on the luck.

Hybrid Dual Blade is really strong. If this helps you on deciding here is a Video of a Solo PD run in under 5 minutes.

https://youtu.be/Zbf0TlkUzLQ