Page 390 of 413 FirstFirst ... 290340380387388389390391392393400 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    it's actually very easy to get near 100% crit with large uptime due to lv85 bo skill and crit field. the bohu who cleared endless uses this skill tree
    http://pso2skillsimulator.com/simula....Mr.Oa.afz.1*0
    I see. Thanks for the info!
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

if it's not a pressing matter, I'd kinda just stock up on badges until later, and if you dont get a drop by near the end of the event then you grab your shien backup plan

What's more feasible: A rainbow of the 14* elemental DBs or a 14* julius from Enchanted Forest (Which I'll never see drop in my lifetime) and a 14* jet boots from Xie?

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    What's more feasible: A rainbow of the 14* elemental DBs or a 14* julius from Enchanted Forest (Which I'll never see drop in my lifetime) and a 14* jet boots from Xie?
    Depends on how much time you have on your hands. Assuming you have 3 characters, you can get three +30/30 Homura DBs by finishing Xie's third CO, you need 8700 Badges (1 pass from Homura, 3500 Badges for the remaining Homuras to get a full set to +35/35 and 5400 Badges for Stones); assuming you don't get any Homura DBs as drops, you need to get an average of 318 Badges per day from the time that the Event started until the day it ends to get enough for a full set of 14* Homura-upgrade DBs.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 29, 2018 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Depends on how much time you have on your hands. Assuming you have 3 characters, you can get three +30/30 Homura DBs by finishing Xie's third CO, then that means you need 8700 Badges (3300 for the remaining Homuras to get a full set to +35/35 and 5400 for Stones); assuming you don't get any Homura DBs as drops, you need to get an average of 311 Badges per day from the time that the Event started until the day it ends to get enough for a full set of 14* Homura-upgrade DBs.
    Well, I have chars and 1 of em was used to get the jet boots. I don't know if I wanna drain all mky stones and badges toward Bouncer weps but I'm tempted since my luck with 14*s dropping is abysmal.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Depends on how much time you have on your hands. Assuming you have 3 characters, you can get three +30/30 Homura DBs by finishing Xie's third CO, then that means you need 8700 Badges (3300 for the remaining Homuras to get a full set to +35/35 and 5400 for Stones); assuming you don't get any Homura DBs as drops, you need to get an average of 311 Badges per day from the time that the Event started until the day it ends to get enough for a full set of 14* Homura-upgrade DBs.
    Isn't that Xie Pass 1 per account?

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Isn't that Xie Pass 1 per account?
    You are right; I didn't check properly (it still isn't translated in-game, so I assumed it was a once per character pass; that's a shame that it's per account). So up that to 318 Badges per day.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 29, 2018 at 04:59 PM.

i got Gilles Weihen after last dragon rematch. how does this compare to Zirenheit-NT and Shien JB? is it true that this JB need T-atk build? i have 2 char that can be bouncer though. 1 focus in S-atk (Bo main, Bo/Fi or Bo/Hu) and 1 in T-atk (Fo main, underleveled, can play Bo/Fi). i collecting badge to collect shien but got this instead. usually i play DB only so i don't know what to do with JB (Bo main tree focused on DB only).
    Last edited by Youmu Konpaku; Jun 30, 2018 at 08:08 AM.
    yeah, my engrish is bad

Quote Originally Posted by Youmu Konpaku View Post
    i got Gilles Weihen after last dragon rematch. how does this compare to Zirenheit-NT and Shien JB? is it true that this JB need T-atk build? i have 2 char that can be bouncer though. 1 focus in S-atk (Bo main, Bo/Fi or Bo/Hu) and 1 in T-atk (Fo main, underleveled, can play Bo/Fi). i collecting badge to collect shien but got this instead. usually i play DB only so i don't know what to do with JB (Bo main tree focused on DB only).
    Zirenheit-NT is literally the best JB in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Zirenheit-NT is literally the best JB in the game
    shien is marginally better and works with both stances