Page 398 of 413 FirstFirst ... 298348388395396397398399400401408 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    Techs might not be weak but they are weaker than PAs, even with ring, that means when having a choice you go PA and ignore techs until element switch which goes against whole tech JB Bo concept.
    Was wondering about damage and yea it doesn't sound impressive, 60-70% of strong class means its shit class (in terms of damage, it's still fun to play). Was attacking dragon orbs on desu with techs and PAs and was last one to finish those out of 4 people on my side, that without taking into account 350+ms ping so the difference is even larger, thus even against stationary target that doesn't evade vintos or have multiple elements tech JB Bo can't do good which is sad.
    The thing is JB BO has never ever been designed with tech damage in mind. They only thought of it as a hybrid melee/support class and as such, consigned techs to utility by locking them behind low mult. This is made obvious by the stupidity of making Boots T + S-ATK, but DBs are S-ATK only... and of course you can make boots scale from their S-ATK but the reverse isn't even possible ? It is a huge problem both BR and BO share. Their weapons are supposed to compliment each other, but between weapon disbalance and fucked trees, you end up maining mostly incomplete weapons (except Katana, which with all the recent buffs is relatively well-rounded).

Yeah I was about to say. Bouncer never struck me as a Class that was supposed to be played as a Tech class like Fo or Te. and TBH I would be completely fine with grinding 2 separate stats on 1 class, the problem is that neither the Units nor Affixes really offer a good option in that regard. With the current Unit and affix system it's often best to focus on one stat instead of two and classes like Te and Br suffer for it. And it doesn't help that Element Burst on Bo is very underwhelming, reseting the element and not working when you use L Element Keep.

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    Both are unfinished, BBow Br still has huge amount of problems for a proper class (meanwhile Gu is OP at everything) and tech Bo can't rely on techs for damage and has problems when dealing with different element enemies while gaining no advantage for all that element switch hassle.

Techs might not be weak but they are weaker than PAs, even with ring, that means when having a choice you go PA and ignore techs until element switch which goes against whole tech JB Bo concept.
    Was wondering about damage and yea it doesn't sound impressive, 60-70% of strong class means its shit class (in terms of damage, it's still fun to play). Was attacking dragon orbs on desu with techs and PAs and was last one to finish those out of 4 people on my side, that without taking into account 350+ms ping so the difference is even larger, thus even against stationary target that doesn't evade vintos or have multiple elements tech JB Bo can't do good which is sad.
    Yeah I'm not trying to sell teching with JBs. I'm just trying to say that techs dont do garbage damage like they would on BoHu. They're decent enough that when melee isn't an option you're not sitting there with your thumb up your ass waiting to finally be able to hit something. I dont think anyone should look at JB techs in a vacuum because you're setting JB Techs up for failure at that rate. That being said, while Bo main doesn't need to even bother with techs anymore due to the recent changes, the DPS values of techs on JB are still relatively high with TASC. Light techs can reach up to 3k dps on BoFi/FiBo, so while the raw damage is average relative to tech focused classes, the dps is still good and that's good enough honestly.

GHNEko, what's so good about Fi/Bo nonsense you're yabbing all the time? Bo/Hu is the best!
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Great Pan View Post
    GHNEko, what's so good about Fi/Bo nonsense you're yabbing all the time? Bo/Hu is the best!
    you dont even play this game anymore and just come here to try and s*** on it all the time, why do you even care?

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    you dont even play this game anymore and just come here to try and s*** on it all the time, why do you even care?
    Because people respond.

Weren't you one of those "aLl ShAlL bOw BeFoRe OuR lOrD aNd SaViOr HeRo" ?
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

So...what's the BoHu meta nowadays?
    I heard ID / Kestrel 0 + Kite is outdated, was outdated even before we could turn with Distraction Wing.
    But I also heard it's best to spam blades even without pbf but that has really low damage, recovers few pp and just empties gear so you lose 20% damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Weren't you one of those "aLl ShAlL bOw BeFoRe OuR lOrD aNd SaViOr HeRo" ?
    he still acts that way and plays it off when hes called out on it

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    So...what's the BoHu meta nowadays?
    I heard ID / Kestrel 0 + Kite is outdated, was outdated even before we could turn with Distraction Wing.
    But I also heard it's best to spam blades even without pbf but that has really low damage, recovers few pp and just empties gear so you lose 20% damage.
    far as i know nothings changed with BO's PA combos, same ol boring stuff since Sega doesnt really care about BO