Page 52 of 413 FirstFirst ... 2424950515253545562102152 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Ilmegid wasn't even that great without like going full dark with dark latent gear and a good skill tree. Both of them were MEANT to be strong though, and that's part of what they've started to change about the PA/Tech balance.
    Ilmegid shat on almost every other tech even if not elementally matched properly. Was this not the same problem Zonde faced back in the days?
    "Do not go gentle into that good night
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light"

Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Ilmegid wasn't even that great without like going full dark with dark latent gear and a good skill tree. Both of them were MEANT to be strong though, and that's part of what they've started to change about the PA/Tech balance.
    Illmegid is the AOE best nuke for my TE/HU with a sattk mag and before I even had any points in dark mastery.

Don't understand this argument at all, it's 100% wrong. Illmegid is still the strongest AOE nuke in the game with 0 gear and 0 skill points spent - it's fucking broken.

Quote Originally Posted by ReverseSeraf View Post
    Ilmegid shat on almost every other tech even if not elementally matched properly. Was this not the same problem Zonde faced back in the days?
    As someone who used Ilmegid without focusing on it (or any element for that matter in case you're wondering) no... no it wasn't as bad as people say it was. I only found myself using it if I had some sort of PP regen active, or I was fighting dark weak enemies. As soon as it can't oneshot things it turns into a PP guzzling idiot proof foie.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Illmegid is the AOE best nuke for my TE/HU with a sattk mag and before I even had any points in dark mastery.

Don't understand this argument at all, it's 100% wrong. Illmegid is still the strongest AOE nuke in the game with 0 gear and 0 skill points spent - it's fucking broken.
    It's not PP effecient though, and in that situation (0 gear and 0 skill points as you say) PP efficiency is more important than DPs when mobbing because you'll run out of pp before you run out of mobs.

I'm not saying it wasn't good for what it was supposed to be for, that goes without saying. But against tightly grouped enemies (cause, yaknow, zondeel is a thing) there were better options.

EDIT: For the record I'm not saying it wasn't strong, just that with the knowledge that Sega was intentionally going for power creep with PAs and Techs, and they seemed to know jack shit about good builds, it makes sense that they would have missed it being THAT OP with just internal testing.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Aug 25, 2014 at 07:09 PM.

So....about that bouncer though... *cough cough*
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Jet Boots are the best!

Marlu said so!

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    Jet Boots are the best!

Marlu said so!

I think the fastest thing they nerfed was Gimegid since it was obviously bugged and did twice as many hits as intended. I think it was even crazier uncharged too. They fixed it in a week IIRC.

Fury buff, Zonde/Shunka nerf, and ep3 took way too long to happen, but the ranged nerf of Fury was relatively fast I believe.

Can't wait to see the Bouncer train wreck as Sega rolls out the preplanned fixes while everyone cries about how horribly balanced they are. Or watch some main skill not work at all for one of Bouncer's own weapons.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

disregarding what will the craft skills do , best course of action until getting a 7*+ would be crafting whatever boots and blades we got , right? At which power level would crafting become useless ( again , disregarding crafting skills , may be op ) , right at 7* ?

STAND UP TO THE VICTORY !

7*+ if the crafted weapon's stats aren't 25-50% higher. Low end to match average damage, high end for outright better DPS regardless of variance.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

I just want to kick stuff so....yea lol
    (Wow they starting super early 1pm est maint starts)