I got mine tuesday and watched just about the whole thing already. It's really cool but lacks the great bonus features of the Simpons DVD sets. It only has about 2 episodes per disc that have commentary. =/ I really wouldve liked more. There are only two really big problems with it that I noticed and wonder if anyone else did too, first they edited out the Osama Bin Laden joke in "Road To Rhode Island", and second they didn't include the banned second season episode, "When You Wish Upon A Wienstein". The "When You Wish Upon A Wienstein" Episode is indeed a season 2 episode and very funny, it's also on the region 2 set and so is the Bin Laden joke. All and all it's a good set, but the earlier released and less butched region 2 set seems to have more too it. Oh well beggers can't be choosers, I'm just really happy to finally have FG on DVD, what did everyone else think?

Mayor McCheese

The lore behind the removal of the bin Laden joke was the MacFarlane was supposed to be on one of those flights that ultimately ended up in the World Trade Center, so he obviously doesn't find it funny anymore. However, I've also heard Fox didn't care for it and removed it. Who really knows

I'm actually really angry at the quality of the episodes. Does it look like Light saber-esque animation at some parts to anyone else. Its as if fox removed frames to fit in seven episodes per disc.

Other than that, its a good set.

Im getting mine later today!

"....are you gonna eat that stapler?"

"Sir, you can't eat a stapler."

"....wana split it?"
    Lazy bored. Crazy stupid.