Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WNxTyr4el View Post
    So is the game worth getting into? I'm trying to get a few people involved but I don't want them to go through the whole process if we aren't going to run into a single other person throughout our time playing.

Is it really THAT dead?
    No its not dead at all. All that just happened is that people that can't take the time to figure out how to use a vpn or pingzapper can't get on the game.Because you know, not like there's a few threads on how to do that here or anything x).

Quote Originally Posted by WNxTyr4el View Post
    So is the game worth getting into? I'm trying to get a few people involved but I don't want them to go through the whole process if we aren't going to run into a single other person throughout our time playing.

Is it really THAT dead?
    There's still plenty of English players, but as pointed out in earlier posts, a lot of the lobby trash players were "killed" off because they can't be bothered to find an alternate way to connect, which is easier to set up than getting the JP SEGA ID in the first place.

You won't have trouble finding english players on ship 2.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Yeah the servers are still populated with foreing players, even english speakers, so if you want to play the game you should try

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    No its not dead at all. All that just happened is that people that can't take the time to figure out how to use a vpn or pingzapper can't get on the game.Because you know, not like there's a few threads on how to do that here or anything x).
    Those things don't work for everyone.
    I have a few friends who tried every method there is and then some and still cannot connect.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthcmc1974 View Post
    There's still plenty of English players, but as pointed out in earlier posts, a lot of the lobby trash players were "killed" off because they can't be bothered to find an alternate way to connect, which is easier to set up than getting the JP SEGA ID in the first place.

You won't have trouble finding english players on ship 2.
    A LOT of good players also can no longer play.
    before DDoS I went on B10-12 and any EQ was guaranteed S rank.
    Now I usually play there with people being far worse than me at the game and I am not even playing 4 months yet.

Anyway, ship 2 still has a big English speaking community and I made friends with a number of jp players.

Then I will continue to play. So long as I won't go my entire journey without hearing anyone talk in chat lol. I do really enjoy the game so far. I wish I had someone to run with me though.

You can always use CyberKitsune's proxy to play, it's ridiculously easy to set up.

Nah is still has decent non jp players in ship 2, if you want you could join our team is still pretty active
    Im in ship 2 and my id is TwicePiecemen, feel free to add it if you ever get on pso2

Chidori / Ship2, Also feel free to visit us at http://gunvalk.saik0.com

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    You can always use proxy to play, it's ridiculously easy to set up:
    ]
    Don't think it's a good idea to share that site, as they are asking for funding to make a private server of PSO2, and I believe that's against the forum rule.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Chidori View Post
    Nah is still has decent non jp players in ship 2, if you want you could join our team is still pretty active
    Im in ship 2 and my id is TwicePiecemen, feel free to add it if you ever get on pso2
    *Keeps forgetting to join team because keep forgetting to use alternate SEGA IDs*

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Don't think it's a good idea to share that site, as they are asking for funding to make a private server of PSO2, and I believe that's against the forum rule.
    Wouldn't that also be making a profit off of SEGA's property and allow them to kick the door down on us foreign players and legitimately ban us?
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Quote Originally Posted by Chidori View Post
    I will try to login tonight. Best add me instead @ Tyr4el or wnxtyr4el (account) because I probably won't be on until Sunday