Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WNxTyr4el View Post
    After now playing for about 70+ hours, I've realized that there are quite a lot of English speaking players left. Typically I'll look for the English names during party search and when typing in English when looking for an EQ party, I usually get picked up quite fast meaning there's lots of English players left to read my message or Japanese players just know what "LFG VH EQ" means (I'm willing to bet they do). But regardless, there's plenty of English players left from what I can tell. Typically only 250+ on the proxy at any one time but I have a feeling that's not ALL English speaking players.

But anyway. All English players I've played with are very nice and often ends in adding them to friends before parting ways.

If I've run across anyone recently with the player ID of 11011990 or character name M3phisto (all hail the supreme race of Cast!), let me know .
    go to a SH block and yell that and there's TONS of English players in every block so idk what the hell you're talking about

Didn't realize so many international players were still blocked from accessing PSO2.
    I try to avoid EN players, but I keep ending up in 50%+ EN multis, most of which are really terrible.
    Doesn't matter which block I go to. Doesn't seem to matter what time of day, either.
    First warning signs are seeing EN players chatting happily in public and spamming crap in the lobby. Same as before.

I wanted to do the Border Break Mines EQ the other day. For Summer Rappies and Tagamikazuchis.
    Every run was almost entirely EN players, and they all kept leaving after the Mizers (except for one run).
    Really annoying. Wish I took some screenshots, to block them for satisfaction.
    Partly SEGA's fault for poor design, but still. When it's mostly JP people, usually half the MPA or more are still left after the Mizers.

I still can't access PSO2 stuff on my main connection.
    It partially lifted a while back and then resumed blocking me the next day.
    Someone I know got blocked recently, despite being fine before.

My ISP got back to me repeating that the block is with how SEGA is advertising their servers.
    Although Sizustar or someone around here said it's Yahoo that's handling the routing.
    My ISP also said that different ISPs have different routes, so it's not based on my location.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Aug 25, 2014 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    go to a SH block and yell that and there's TONS of English players in every block so idk what the hell you're talking about
    What are you talking about, sir? Because I wasn't disagreeing with anybody here. I was saying that I thought there are a lot of English players. I thought that was clear in that post.