Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Can't Access PSO2 JP Website

My friend can't access the website to register and download the game. Any reason why?

DDoS attack screwed with western ISPs and their ability to connect to the game and the site. There's more knowledgeable people than me about this, but if he can't connect normally, he'll need to use a VPN, AWS tunneling, or that PSOProxy program (all of which I believe have threads on theses forums to guide you how to set them up). He can download the game from the english patch site with their launcher though, but still needs to get his ID from the PSO2 site.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Yeah that makes sense. I don't have a problem on my laptop but I do on my phone lol. I'm hoping he'll jump through the hoops.

If he can't access the site without a proxy does that mean he won't be able to play the game without a VPN or other method?

Just wanna know :

-Where do you live ?
    -Who is your ISP ?
    -Who is your MSP ? (Mobile Service Provider, idk if dat name exists lol :3)

Both of us are in Florida

My provider is Verizon for home and AT&T for mobile. Idk about him. I think he has Comcast or Brighthouse

If he has Brighthouse it should works, so i think he is on Comcast.

I'm not going to post my personal info or location, but this is not a joke or troll post.
    Not making a new topic because there are enough of those already, and I don't want to attract too much attention (eg. if the DDoSer starts taking notes for future DDoSes).

I occasionally check to see if SEGA has re-allowed access to my home connection.
    And... now I'm suddenly able to access PSO2.jp on my home connection.
    I couldn't last week, and I couldn't during this week when I wanted to check the scratch listings.
    No idea if this includes game login (as it's maintenance) or how long it'll last.

Also no idea if it's my ISP, because the last they told me was they couldn't do anything.
    I sent them another mail a while ago asking if changing ISPs would work. They said they'd get back to me and never did.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I'm not going to post my personal info or location, but this is not a joke or troll post.
    Not making a new topic because there are enough of those already, and I don't want to attract too much attention (eg. if the DDoSer starts taking notes for future DDoSes).

I occasionally check to see if SEGA has re-allowed access to my home connection.
    And... now I'm suddenly able to access PSO2.jp on my home connection.
    I couldn't last week, and I couldn't during this week when I wanted to check the scratch listings.
    No idea if this includes game login (as it's maintenance) or how long it'll last.

Also no idea if it's my ISP, because the last they told me was they couldn't do anything.
    I sent them another mail a while ago asking if changing ISPs would work. They said they'd get back to me and never did.
    At this point, it's pretty much give the tracert or it didn't happen. Just so people don't falsely get their hopes up. Mind sharing who your ISP is? I figure its not super personal, but if you don't want to that's okay.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Yeah, I know.

Where I live, it's a fairly popular ISP. I'm certain other people will start posting about it once they notice.
    I sent my ISP a mail asking if it was their doing or not, so we'll see.
    Thanks for being understanding.