Default Support Device / Revival B???

So, browsing cirnopedia i seen there's supposedly a better support skill for mag that has a higher chance at revival. But i can't find anywhere how to get it, its not on sale ever, and cirnopedia dosn't give any location. Anyone knows where to find it?

I'm not even seeing anything like that on JP's Swiki, so I'm not sure if it's even a thing or not yet.

"Might've been datamined" is the only theory I've got.

yeah I asked a similar question before and was told such item doesn't exist

If not Datamined it could be a PSO2es thing? Who knows.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

I don't know about that item, but I tried revival stuff when I first played PSO2 and eventually came to the conclusion that it's better to focus on keeping yourself alive.

The revival devices mostly seem good for friend partners, since they seem to have a near guaranteed chance of working.

On actual players, the chance of them working is low to the point of being useless, even if you stack multiple revival devices on a single mag.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    The revival devices mostly seem good for friend partners, since they seem to have a near guaranteed chance of working.

On actual players, the chance of them working is low to the point of being useless, even if you stack multiple revival devices on a single mag.
    i thought friend partners had auto-revive from the get go?

Quote Originally Posted by FerrickX View Post
    i thought friend partners had auto-revive from the get go?
    Mag revives make them get up instantly instead of laying around for a while first. I see it happen to my SP all the time.

Stacking multiple isn't going to help you since AFAIK it only checks one if you die, and they're rarely going to be on cooldown. At most you could put two, just to always have the effect even if it somehow managed to work eventually, but that takes up way too much space away from much better trigger actions.

It did happen to me in a TD3 once, and a few times when I play regularly, but I'd only consider using one if you've maxed out the trigger slots.

I find it at least mildly humorous to say "NOBODY SAW THAT IT DIDN'T HAPPEN NOPE" if there's someone around at the time, and I suppose it could make or break a solo session, but it's not really that useful (likely to sell scape dolls).
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

actually i got lucky and got revived twice by my mag on a dark falz loser run O_o, i think if you can get a few more slots in your mag its not a bad idea to have it, it MIGHT save you someday, its very rare, but when it works, its pretty awesome.