Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast

...i got a bit confused from what you said. SO did you mean you wanna use TMG PA to start the chain finish and use tech after that or something similar?
    From my opinion, use the chain with Pa and techs together will increase more burden on your control that was already stressful if you playing chain ilbarta. however, if you think you can pull it off then just use it to your liking.

Oh so I am making it more difficult than it needs to be? How do you do the chain finish thing?

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by taizero00 View Post
    i found a new toy for Fo/Gu. it's all class tmg with decent tatk but the drawback is the obtaining.
    エレヌトレーマー with 780tatk at +10 with dark technics potential and unique native namegid on it.
    Why does Sega keep doing this. This is the second unique hybrid weapon they've made obtainable for 1 week only on PSO2es.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post
    Oh so I am making it more difficult than it needs to be? How do you do the chain finish thing?
    take advance of ilbarta first 5 hits to build up the chain to >19, and finish the chain with 6th and 7th ilbarta...or you can just use the 7th ilbarta as finish

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    Why does Sega keep doing this. This is the second unique hybrid weapon they've made obtainable for 1 week only on PSO2es.
    yeah, same case with rifle tatk for RA/FO too. you better get one from player shop before its price escalate further

XH bosses have almost 4 times HP with the SH bosses. O3O

Spoiler!

so what do you think we should put the new skill points in now that we have more levels,i was thinking of removing the points from photon flare and fill up the fire mastery,no idea what to do with the gunner points however

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...008doIb0000008
    you can check this one if you wanna max fire and ice. gunner extra point in aerial advance may help a bit in fight flying mobs...well other than that i dont quite know what to do with them
    Unless you wanna go Gu/Fo, which you can max out fire & ice with access to both two tatk tmg. one disadvantage is you use talis so talis bonus is out of question. completely rely on tmg to kill mobs

the skill trees you posted aren't working,though i was thinking of gu/fo with something like this:
    but i am not sure if hightime and gear effects techs or not,the fire tmg should be more than enough
    for mobbing with this tree and it gets awesome boss damage if it works,maybe even craft the ice latent rod for the finisher?

hightime affect the tech damage while the gear will not. because the gear only increase the shooting atk. i'm not sure what happen with the skill tree which is working fine for me. your skill tree is similar with me and only have slightly difference. Also i mistook the extra SP we got...we can have 87 points now

Quote Originally Posted by taizero00 View Post
    take advance of ilbarta first 5 hits to build up the chain to >19, and finish the chain with 6th and 7th ilbarta...or you can just use the 7th ilbarta as finish

Will try.