Threaded View

That one place you may or may not have been... East-side

Exclamation Help Wanted; Working on a Big Project

Hey there guys and gals, I'll get to the point. I'm working on a very real tangible project that involves making a card game based on a anime/ comic/manga/online story or other commercial medium (Similar to the formula Pokemon, Digimon, Yugioh and things along that line have used). I don't want to give away too many of the details just yet, but i'm hoping to ultimately develop a few partnerships with some of you and generate some interest to form a team to work on this thing. I already have an avenue to sell the card game, the hardest thing to do, will definitely be to get exposure (which I already have plans for), hence the reason why it's important to find a good medium like a manga or comic series. BUT... I can't do this alone and need some help. I want to get to work A.S.A.P. and get something done physically, and eventually get the copyrights to it. I'd like to get some help on Kickstarter (Between $3,500-$5,000) because money is tight and some help is needed to get this thing off the ground for sure. If you're interested, please let me know, I'm very serious and hoping to lay a foundation. I've been working on this for awhile, it still needs work, but the core of it is solid and I wouldn't waste my time If I didn't believe it was profitable or marketable. I have a plan laid out also as to how to to execute just about every part of the plan, but many hands make for light work, and It might be something that can help you out in more ways than one, like I said , I'm looking for a partnership, not slaves, and this project won't just be mine, but whoever helps put their work, time or effort into it. These are people I need and am looking for:

Donations/Sponsors/Supporters: Because money is important and vital, even if its a dollar, its better than $0.00, no joke, send that thing over lol If you can spare it, I humbly ask for your assistance

TEAM PLAYERS: Ages 17+ People willing to work with each other WILLING TO BE IN CONSTANT COMMUNICATION that are committed and won't just cut and run away because nothing is happening immediately, i'm serious. You need to be serious about working, team work, grinding and making money and love art, that would help. I can't stress loyalty, honesty, integrity and fairness enough. This is something that could potentially cost people involved time and money, however, i'm trying to do whats possible so there will be as little to no risk or cost to the people involved on this project. However... If something needs to get done that will cost us, i'd hope you'd be willing to help the team, especially considering if this works, the money should be coming back to you anyway I'm pretty much prepared to do whatever is necessary (Within reason) to make this thing happen.

1-3 Artist: I need people that can draw pretty well to REALLY well, presentation is important, I'm looking for the manga art style (Think maybe Rurouni Kenshiin Death Note, Eye Shield 21). People that like to draw and might know how to storyboard and very important, can design cards using some type of software like photoshop (If you can draw on the computer, that might be even better, then we can just skip the paper I guess).

Writer(s)/Organized detailed thinkers 1-3: Whether or not this ends up being a novel or manga, I need someone who can brainstorm with me and help me flesh out the rest of the story, its order, how things will work, read, proofread and things along that line. The core is finished, I have the plan to work with, its just giving it proper structure and detailing the environment and adding more characters, stuff like that. Artists can help with this too, but i'd rather not put anyone on overload.

1-3 Tech savy people: Eventually I need to get to the point where I can do 2 key things: Make an app(For coin flipping), and or an indie game (I'd like to get it on Nintendo eShop, this sounds big and crazy, but I believe this can happen). Also, if there's anything else needed, I'm willing to hear suggestions.

That's pretty much it. If you want more details please feel more than free to PM me and if you know anyone outside of this forum willing to work, let them know what i'm doing. You have talent? why not try to put it to good use? Don't let it go to waste. I doubt anybody is going to retire off of Burger King or MCdonalds, and you can barely make a living JUST by going to college (Not knocking anyone going that route, but it's not the best thing ever). This could be an opportunity to escape going that route unless you choose to. It a opportunity, nothing is set in stone right now, but the biggest ideas sometimes start small and with people willing to take a chance and do some WORK. And that's what i'm asking for, people to work with me so we can all have a chance to do something great. Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by washuguy; Aug 21, 2014 at 09:50 AM.
    1 Corinthians 13 Love suffers long, is kind, envies not, isn't puffed up, doesn't behave unseemly, seeks not it's own, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil, rejoices not in sin, but rejoices in truth, bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things, love never fails... (MATTHEW 24:3-51)