Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Most 12*s desperately need a buff. It's unforgivable that they don't drop with 50 element to begin with. If I were in charge, I'd bring up the chance to survive to 50% or so (assuming the odds are successive), and give it a built-in Never Give Up bonus.

I mean, if 11* Niren Kamui can have a better PP-Slayer, why does a 12* sword have a much worse Iron Will?
    Last edited by GALEFORCE; Aug 21, 2014 at 01:10 PM.

Ship 2 - Player ID: Faust
    Ashbell HUFIdewman - フランブローズ FOFIcaseal - GALE GUHUmarl

WAY PAST COOL, BRAH! Drifting Fable's Avatar

I personally would have rathered Ely Sion to rock an Overend Boosting potential. I mean it is supposed to be a sword with the power to cleave planets and all . . . oxo

I think we all agree that Yasminkov 7000-R should have had a Zero Range potential and not a Standing Snipe potential as well. I mean, it's a shotgun, not a sniper rifle ( ´_ゝ`) .

Hey if nobody wants one, just means I can get one cheaper if 12* passes become a thing. Been wanting that sword since it came out just because it's the freaking Ely Sion. Eternal Dimension and Elsydeon aren't a thing yet, so it's the next best thing.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Drifting Fable View Post
    I personally would have rathered Ely Sion to rock an Overend Boosting potential. I mean it is supposed to be a sword with the power to cleave planets and all . . . oxo
    still wondering why Daisy Chain doesn't Boost Over End as well. the sword is made of photons, why doesn't it boosts Over End when the blade is made up of photons?

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

I think that hunters was made to be tank players. Or at the very least, Ely Sion's potential is.

WAY PAST COOL, BRAH! Drifting Fable's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    still wondering why Daisy Chain doesn't Boost Over End as well. the sword is made of photons, why doesn't it boosts Over End when the blade is made up of photons?
    Eeey, as a Daisy Chain wielder myself, I'm liking that logic there. ouo

But perhaps there's hope for the future Flowen Sword using an over end pot or something. I know I'm loving Sacred Duster's Flash Thousand potential, but that's neither here or there.

I have the Weddle Aid ウェドルエイド and it should do more damage than Ely Sion since it's Enraged Stance potential should stack with Fury Stance. It should at least do more damage than Dalz Soleid even with 11 less of S-Attack. Anyway you can use Ely Sion with Fighter so it's not entirely useless.

I never got a chance to use this sword... yet.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKaiser View Post
    I have the Weddle Aid ウェドルエイド and it should do more damage than Ely Sion since it's Enraged Stance potential should stack with Fury Stance. It should at least do more damage than Dalz Soleid even with 11 less of S-Attack. Anyway you can use Ely Sion with Fighter so it's not entirely useless.

I never got a chance to use this sword... yet.
    Sword is barely worth using on fighter atm because fury gear boost is main class only. I hope its gear management is tweaked come ep3.

Ship 2 - Player ID: Faust
    Ashbell HUFIdewman - フランブローズ FOFIcaseal - GALE GUHUmarl

Quote Originally Posted by GALEFORCE View Post
    Sword is barely worth using on fighter atm because fury gear boost is main class only. I hope its gear management is tweaked come ep3.
    Well at least it serves as a good blocking stick.