Default Are the servers down?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place or it's a redundant thread, but I just installed the game on my new computer using the tweaker the other day (which was quite the lengthy process) and I was excited to get right in the game since I haven't played since the Attack on Titan event, but it seemed that all the servers were down.

I doubt it's due to me doing something wrong because when checking the server status on the Bumped PSO2 blog it just infinitely loads with the green bar.

I understand that they were taking DDoS attacks back in June, but are they still recovering from that? I haven't been able to log in either via the tweaker or the vanilla launcher for the past couple days.

Just wondering if anyone knows what's going on.

I believe there is a sticky right on top of the page, otherwise you need a VPN program to connect. Most people (to my understanding) use pso2proxy, I personally use SoftEther VPN (wich is really easy to use and free) and I have had no problem whatsoever with it.

Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by LockTheSlayer View Post
    I understand that they were taking DDoS attacks back in June, but are they still recovering from that?
    They completely recovered 2 weeks after the DDoS stopped. ~1st week of July.