Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Spoiler!
    Oh god, I need this so bad. This is amazing. I need this for both genders. It's too hilarious to not have.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Oh god, I need this so bad. This is amazing. I need this for both genders. It's too hilarious to not have.
    Sir, this is the epitome of manliness. What female could dare to wear an outfit of such manly proportions?!
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Disappointed with most all the male costume designs that are shown. None of the artists seem to give a f**k about designing anything that looks like practical, futuristic battle armor suits, or suits with simple, functional armor peices like plate mail, greaves, and bracers... NOTHING that looks remotely like the costumes from the classic 16-Bit Phantasy Star games... and of course dozens of female outfit designs.. as usual. *smh*

A lot of awesome weapon designs though. Loving the dark/black blade themed swords and twin daggers and katana designs.

why the f**k can't we have nice things like this?
    http://pixelkiss.com/phantasystar/chara/rudy.jpg

A few nice Mag design, i *love* the little wraith/phantasm mag called "Shadoon"
    Last edited by ShadowDragon28; Aug 22, 2014 at 07:52 PM.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

If we've learnt something from last year's contest, it's that people only want male designs that look good on females. And apparently, people don't want armoured girls either...

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon28 View Post
    Disappointed with most all the male costume designs that are shown. None of the artists seem to give a f**k about designing anything that looks like practical, futuristic battle armor suits, or suits with simple, functional armor peices like plate mail, greaves, and bracers... NOTHING that looks remotely like the costumes from the classic 16-Bit Phantasy Star games... and of course dozens of female outfit designs.. as usual. *smh*

A lot of awesome weapon designs though. Loving the dark/black blade themed swords and twin daggers and katana designs.

No idea. I too am dissapointed with the lack of decent male outfits THAT FIT with the ARKS outfits. At least there are a couple female outfits that seem practical, as well as some unisex.

The star of the show IMO is that Versatile weapon camo... hnnng.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

I wish we could get this kind of costume in PSO 2.... *sigh*
    http://elwiki.net/wiki/images/thumb/...x-Wtfull_R.png

or this?

http://37.media.tumblr.com/c3108dbad...y7tao1_500.jpg
    Last edited by ShadowDragon28; Aug 22, 2014 at 07:59 PM.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

A few nice Mag design, i *love* the little wraith/phantasm mag called "Shadoon"
    You. You make perfect sense.

There's enough 'loud' or 'over-designed' costumes in the game (Enigma Rebellion, Crazy Kitten, Surge Picaro, last year's costume winners) how about something for the more down-to-earth folks? I'd kill someone to get some PSII or PSIV costumes, or something that actually LOOKS like armor. At least nothing has any goddamn Tengu Sandals this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood
    But silhouette-wise they all look like shit we already have.
    I'm glad someone said it, because everything definitely has the same feel. It seems like 'battle dresses' Shrine Maidens or Zettai Ryouiki for the ladies and long coats for the men are the only things worth designing for these days. I keep finding myself saying "If it wasn't for 'x', I'd like that costume more".
    Last edited by DoubleZero; Aug 22, 2014 at 08:09 PM.

I wish we could get this kind of costume in PSO 2.... *sigh*
    http://elwiki.net/wiki/images/thumb/...x-Wtfull_R.png
    Honestly, most of Elsword's third jobs wouldn't look out of place in PSO2.

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Hey guys, please nominate Satellite Ruler!

Spoiler!
    Looks like Celine clothes http://shrines.rpgclassics.com/psx/so2/images/celine.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    If we've learnt something from last year's contest, it's that people only want male designs that look good on females. And apparently, people don't want armoured girls either...
    I-I'd like armor on my dewearl...but it'll never happen ;_;