Page 1 of 28 123411 ... LastLast

Default All these PA buffs!

http://pastebin.com/sjA6qRDK
    Comparisons: http://pastebin.com/0Qi16QD5

It's going to be so fun playing hunter in EP3. Look at all these mega giant buffs, especially to SWORD. 20 PP PA's all over the place!

Going to be great being able to use pretty much any PA you want with any wep in any situation that it fits for. EP3 will finally give us actual choices and let us play how we want. will be amazing.

Sword master race.
    Last edited by Shiyo; Aug 23, 2014 at 03:54 PM.

There is also a new field called "unknown"

WAY PAST COOL, BRAH! Drifting Fable's Avatar

My Daisy Chain is ready . . . but that Backhand Smash nerf hurts my soul unless its missing an extra 1000

Are people gonna stop complaining about losing 50-70% of their skill tree damage now?

Just remember they're making all the PAs show their real values this time. So something like SatCan will still actually be a nerf, but we need to know current SatCan's real value to know how much it did get nerfed.
    Anyway, I hope this means I can use my rainbow wired lances more than just for kaiser rise again

Either these numbers aren't final, or they changed their minds about how many techs were getting nerfed, because I noticed that Il Foie and Na Megid got a huge nerf despite them claiming that they were only nerfing Il Barta, Il Megid, and Il Grants.

I also kind of doubt that people are going to stop the Il Megid spamming when it still has a high total damage modifier then virtually every AoE tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Are people gonna stop complaining about losing 50-70% of their skill tree damage now?
    No, because most of the people complaining can't understand grade school math and/or didn't play hunter in the first place and used its huge damage skills as a crutch to support their inability to feel adequate without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Either these numbers aren't final, or they changed their minds about how many techs were getting nerfed, because I noticed that Il Foie and Na Megid got a huge nerf despite them claiming that they were only nerfing Il Barta, Il Megid, and Il Grants.
    Read what Xaelouse said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    Just remember they're making all the PAs show their real values this time.

Ragrants Lv 16: 1168

I'm salivating.

I actually gain 5%. <3'

Read what Xaelouse said.
    I was under the impression that only applied to multi-hitting techs and PAs.

In any case, I'm glad that Na Zan is now rightfully is the strongest Wind tech.