Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 172425262728 LastLast

For the four spells I recorded numbers for before Ep3 came along...

Sazan
    3x1,050 > 3x1,350 (+28.5%~)

Ilbarta
    7.5k > 5.9k (-21.5%~)

Ilmegid
    7.3k > 4.4k (-40%~)

Namegid
    47k > 53k (+12.75%~)

(Same Target, gear, skills, etc etc.)

Which recipes do you have for those, if any?
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Which recipes do you have for those, if any?
    The portion of my recipes that affects damage are;
    Sazan: -24% (PP Save)
    Ilbarta: +126%
    Ilmegid: +94%
    Namegid: +1052%

Target was the 2nd room of SH Sanctum (Deegalla... or was it the Sol version?)
    Spoiler!

Gi Megid is incredible now.

It's hitting for 33K damage on dark weak enemies for me, whereas Na Megid does 86K by comparison (With a power customization). The former only takes about 0.4 seconds to charge post-customization, which makes it perfect for spamming during PP convert.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Aug 27, 2014 at 03:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    And don't forget that Dagger Weapon Action must now have ja exactly at its peak so you gain and don't lose height when using it.
    Twin daggers always had that. You don't lose any height if you JA with perfect timing.

Il foie is incredible now. No buffs damage wise, but it KEEPS THROUGH CHARGE ESCAPE. Instant il foie dump. You do have to re-JA it, though.

Actually... I took a quick peek at the Tech Crafting numbers, and compared it to its previous crafted numbers...

The damage % craft is the same as before... except that the base numbers are quite inflated for some spells now!

Example; Nazonde before should have been (Lv16) 224 base damage + 10~70 depending on your craft.
    Now we have a (Lv15) 3490 base damage Nazonde, with +10~70 depending on your craft...

So unless the numbers are multiplicative, or just don't represent the damage correctly as it is applied to the enemy... Then all power crafts for spells just got nerfed, didn't they?

btw Sega, I want my Tech Disks and Meseta back so I can choose new crafts for some techniques. T_T

Quote Originally Posted by musicmf View Post
    Actually... I took a quick peek at the Tech Crafting numbers, and compared it to its previous crafted numbers...

The damage % craft is the same as before... except that the base numbers are quite inflated for some spells now!

Example; Nazonde before should have been (Lv16) 224 base damage + 10~70 depending on your craft.
    Now we have a (Lv15) 3490 base damage Nazonde, with +10~70 depending on your craft...

So unless the numbers are multiplicative, or just don't represent the damage correctly as it is applied to the enemy... Then all power crafts for spells just got nerfed, didn't they?

btw Sega, I want my Tech Disks and Meseta back so I can choose new crafts for some techniques. T_T
    So that explains why some techs are doing less/more damage despite not being buffed or nerfed...

With the ridiculous ilmegid nerf I'm crying.
    Ramegid could be a viable ilmegid replacement except for the range is so dam small. -___- RIP Dark Fo/Te
    Last edited by Skyly; Aug 27, 2014 at 03:36 AM.
    Can't we all just get along?

Quote Originally Posted by Walkure View Post
    What's your ping/latency? If it's that noticeable and extreme, then I'd imagine you have something like >500ms, which causes serious shenanigans in practically any online game that requires constantly refreshing positions/attacks.
    For PSO2? Wouldnt know off the top of my head. I'm also using PSO2Proxy via my own AWS.

In general? Fairly good. I average <110ms for almost all my online games.

It I only get lag issues on popular blocks though if that even matters ahaha.