Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Element weak hit on a mono-dark build? Also, the break points for PP convert are 1,3,6,9, and 10. The others don't do anything (it really should be a 5 point skill :/ ).
    So only 4 points in pp convert?
    I have elemental weak hit for personal reasons.
    Can you suggest any other points to spend in Te for my tree?
    Can't we all just get along?

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Why have PP convert on the TE/HU tree at all if you don't mind me asking? (also, you know war brave is main class only right?)
    I currently sometimes have issues with PP as TE/HU because there are some situations where techs are just better for the fight (even though they're still pretty weak). Running after some of the bosses is just painful so I like to keep that option available to me.
    However, I totally forgot about War Brave being main class only, thanks for the catch, I'll have to make a few changes.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by ReverseSeraf View Post
    Then just do it better

Like this!

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/be...00jdoIb000000f

After playing around with this, I wonder if Limit Break will forever proc automates... probably not, but would be funny
    Don't worry I wasn't serious. = w=

And I don't think Limit Break would constantly proc automate since it only procs when you get hit not if you're just below 50% health. (if that makes sense)

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    So only 4 points in pp convert?
    I have elemental weak hit for personal reasons.
    Can you suggest any other points to spend in Te for my tree?
    3 for PP Convert, if that's where you want to break it. Alternatively you can max it I dunno how good it is at lower levels, but there's no reason not to.
    You're only gonna be able to make use of that element weak hit in 2 places if you're doing a pure dark build and care about dps after episode 3, but if you wanna keep it fine.

If your primary focus is damage and dark techs I'd go with this

Shifta adv doesn't add much but it's something. Territory burst are primarily for zondeel, but you can also use them for Zanverse if you're in a good position to use it in an MPA. Maxed PP convert can help you regain pp while casting instead of just maintinging it so that when it wears off you have more PP to burn. T-atk up2 because it's better than 1 and I dunno what else to squeeze damage from on Techer.

I have no idea what PAs could spring up for wands other than... "hit enemies twice!" or "hit enemies three times quicker but have less power!" To me, wands seem like nothing more than wacking tools, which is.. pretty much how they are already. Seems weird to me

I guess they could throw in some flashy moves and have Techer throw in a few techs into it too based on what techs they have in the current palette or something...

You really are set on only getting one skill tree for each class, huh?
    Wacking tools... Oh I see! What an amazingly strong counter point to a Wand-PA idea.

Sword are just slicing tools, Knuckles are just punching tools, Twin Machine Guns are just shooting tools.... (etc.)
    I don't see what they can do except "Hit enemies X amount of times!" or "Hit enemies quicker/slower but have more/less Power!"
    Wait a minute....

Obviously PAs would either be for damage (Backhand Smash), Utility (Kanran), Special effects (Banishing Arrow), Positioning (Assault Buster), or they even have PA+Tech Combos now (Jet Boots).
    Why would it be impossible to create PAs for a wand? Beyond a lack of imagination that is.

And about multiple trees... I do want multiple trees, for my FO/TE classes. (Probably missed that line that says "I'll probably need more trees" I guess? I did go out of my way to hide it afterall)
    I don't see why many of my other classes should get more than one though. I'm missing out on... the Guard Tree? First Hit/Killing Bonus? Aerial Advance? Break Stance? Or maybe... *gasp* I can throw 10~20 Skill Points into +50/75 on stats!
    Honestly, the things I'm "missing" on HU/RA/GU/BO really don't seem like things I would want a second tree for.

Fighter is one other class I might want another for. Things like Half Line Boost can be nice for 90+% Barta, but does nothing for Melee/FI combinations. So I can probably make both a Melee, and Magic FI sub tree.
    Then Braver for a Weak Stance (Or even Average/Weak build) for a RA/BR combination or so.

Force is now actually very interesting paired with techer since you can now very easily max out Photon Flare and have SP to spare if you use light, wind, or dark elements.

Remains to be seen if Photon Flare is even worth using even after the changes, however. I'm going to at least try it out since I have a skill tree specifically for subclassing anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by musicmf View Post
    Why would it be impossible to create PAs for a wand? Beyond a lack of imagination that is.
    Well... that was kinda my point. Obviously this is stemming from my lack of imagination :L

PAs DO sound nice for wands, don't get me wrong. I just can't think of any PA that hasn't already been taken by another class. Because I mean... look at Knuckle's Meteor Storm and Partizan's throwing whatchumahcallit. And Partizan's Vol Graptor and Bullet Bow's Banishing Arrow.

Just the concept of recycling stuff and dubbing it as "new" is bothersome to me, not to mention that it may just make using any particular weapon meaningless since its role is already fulfilled by another.
    "Do not go gentle into that good night
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light"

Twitch

Well since everyone posting there builds here's my weird builds:
    Fi/HU Tank build:http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/be...FeFrFIkIk0000j

Fi/BO Crit Build (only BO weapons):http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/be...rFdorBfJk0000j

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Force is now actually very interesting paired with techer since you can now very easily max out Photon Flare and have SP to spare if you use light, wind, or dark elements.

Remains to be seen if Photon Flare is even worth using even after the changes, however. I'm going to at least try it out since I have a skill tree specifically for subclassing anyway.
    That FO tree is what I'm going to try on Billie. Good luck. (o 3o)/'')

I refuse to speculate on the trees as of yet. This team inspires no confidence. However I will give these trees a shot.

After playing around with this, I wonder if Limit Break will forever proc automates... probably not, but would be funny
    It doesn't. You'll get Injury, which temporarily decreases your max HP so I think it only triggers if you reach 50% of your new max HP... but don't quote me on that.

I guess they could throw in some flashy moves and have Techer throw in a few techs into it too based on what techs they have in the current palette or something...
    I've brought it up a few times whenever we talk about Te PAs, they could have tapped techniques change into a PA depending on element and tier. For example, beginner wind techs could be an upward smack with a wind blade attached to it, intermediate could be the same with a follow-up jumping upward strike that launches enemies and advanced the same as intermediate with a mini tornado follow-up. That'd make... 18 PAs? We'd never get more, but that should be enough anyway.

Alternatively, they could recycle PAs from other weapons for wand like they did with a certain story encounter, but that's kinda boring...

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post

Would use the exact same FO tree if Photon Flare is useful now.