Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    They're still extremely limited in utility due to the 20s cooldown on the traps, plus the 2s time frame where you cannot activate the trap after setting it down. They don't seem to be able to automatically trigger by proximity to enemies, either.

A single point for Gravity Bomb and 6 for Tactics Trap is totally viable, though. Gives you 20% of your total PP including affixes and set bonus per mob you hit. Great alternative to Killing Bonus. And yeah, you throw those grenades really fast now so they're totally usable.
    Gravity bomb counts as a trap for tactics?

Gravity bomb and stun grenades both count.

Quote Originally Posted by horseship View Post
    Anyone tried War Brave yet? I don't have resets to spare so I'd like an opinion on it before I choose to spend the points on either it or Automate Halfline.
    You do need to grab quite a few enemies to make it work, but the good news is that the bonus persists for the full 30s even if you don't have War Cry maxed. It also extends to enemies you didn't originally catch with the taunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Yden View Post
    Territory burst had the range bonus cut in exchange for it being passive didn't it?
    Feels the same to me, but haven't really tried it with anything sensitive yet. Anyone use TB for very specific things that you can't anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Yden View Post
    Gravity bomb counts as a trap for tactics?
    Yes it does
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

What's the damage/pp bonus for each level of War Brave? I don't have it unlocked so I can't check for myself. Do you think it's worth getting?

Second opinion on territory burst: seems the same to me too.

TE main chiming in that Territory Burst seems unchanged to me.

lv5 War Brave is 3% power per enemy, max 15%, and 7PP recovered per enemy, max 35.

It's really minimal at lv1 (I think 1% +3PP per, max 5% and 15PP), and since it requires lv3 in War Cry you may as well max it out if you're going for it at all.

If you're maining Hunter (it is main class only, after all) and you don't like either S-Atk Up or a defensive option, then it's all there really is for more damage.
    PSO2 Trivia:

Thank you very much for the info. I do intend on playing sword HU, but I'm also using the same tree as a subclass for ranger and braver. War Brave's bonus at max seem underwhelming to me, and I liked Automate when I had it in the past, so I think I'm going to stick with it. I have just enough points in my build to get 3 war cry and 1 war brave, so I can occasionally use it for some free pp I guess, ignoring the minimal damage boost.

Well, it might be more trouble than it's worth with all the fist pumping, but theoretically you could have a 15% damage bonus active all of the time for 8SP. Even ignoring the PP regen that isn't so bad, but you do lose effectiveness against bosses (though it does still work to some degree!).
    PSO2 Trivia:

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    They're still extremely limited in utility due to the 20s cooldown on the traps, plus the 2s time frame where you cannot activate the trap after setting it down. They don't seem to be able to automatically trigger by proximity to enemies, either.

A single point for Gravity Bomb and 6 for Tactics Trap is totally viable, though. Gives you 20% of your total PP including affixes and set bonus per mob you hit. Great alternative to Killing Bonus. And yeah, you throw those grenades really fast now so they're totally usable.
    Cool cool. Also I'm seeing now that dead approach did get the stun to replace blowing enemies needlessly far away, but now it cann hit multiple enemies? Has it always had a slight AoE?
    PSO2 - Abaresque 10gu [Female Human]
    HU-28 / RA-34 / FO-30 / BR-34 / FI-8 / TE-49 / GU-54 / BO-44
    Ship 2
    Leader of the ChargeShotBlues

Time for an incredibly stupid question, but if my T-Atk is higher then my S-Atk is there any point in using switch strike?