Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    Are you trying to make hu/bo the pso2 rickroll?
    Of course not!

I'm never gonna tell a lie.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Rather useless piece of information, but you do not have to release a technique to change the element of Jet Boots Gear, just charge it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    Rather useless piece of information, but you do not have to release a technique to change the element of Jet Boots Gear, just charge it.
    Seems like you only need to charge it. I can confirm that Resta does NOT overwrite current elemental charge of your jetboots though it does refill the gear guage.

Also I forgot where I saw someone ask the question but Dual Blade photon blades do add to chain trigger's chain count without setting it off, making them perhaps the only somewhat effective weapon for using chain trigger outside of TMG/Rifles.
    PSO2 - Abaresque 10gu [Female Human]
    HU-28 / RA-34 / FO-30 / BR-34 / FI-8 / TE-49 / GU-54 / BO-44
    Ship 2
    Leader of the ChargeShotBlues

Anything which does not have it's element name in it ("-grants" "-foie" "-barta" etc) won't change elemental charge.

Quote Originally Posted by suzaku0zero0 View Post
    does br's "charge shoot" skill work if I use ra/br?
    Absolutely, only class only skill with braver is Combat Escape, and bleh. Make sure you get that attack advance too, as that affects charged shots. Been hitting around 29k per charged weak shot.

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post

Tech Arts JA doesn't work with normal attacks

Limit Break will trigger Half/Deadline Slayer by itself, then fully heals you once it wears off (even if you were already heavily damaged before activating it). PP Convert also heals you by 30% once it's over, but *line Slayers go off of your reduced max HP (so you would need 35% or 17.5% HP.
    So just wana make sure, with Tech Arts, if i go PA --> basic atk --> PA --> basic atk wont increase the damage of the PAs? Or will it just have increased damage for the first PA or no increase at all?

Also, using limit break with activate deadline and halfline once used but if u r under 25% hp (say like 10% hp or something), will it heal u to 25% or keep u at the hp u had?

Quote Originally Posted by batokage View Post
    Also I forgot where I saw someone ask the question but Dual Blade photon blades do add to chain trigger's chain count without setting it off, making them perhaps the only somewhat effective weapon for using chain trigger outside of TMG/Rifles.
    That was me in the Bouncer thread but thanks for checking. Since no one answered I levelled Gunner to try it myself. After initial testing I'd written it off because I couldn't get it to chain.

After reading what you said I did some more testing just before maintenance and looks like it's an emanation point issue. It does work but it seems Photon Blades hit a slightly higher spot than normal attacks so it's easy for Chain Trigger to paint the wrong target spot. Took me a few times watching my own video to figure out what went wrong there:

After maintenance I'll try on a big target :O

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    Heal Share simply shares 20% of anything that heals you (oince again, could not test weapon potentials) with people quite close to you. It reverberates on Resta, which significantly increase the amount healed on both yourself and your allies.

Two skills really worth getting, whether you are support bouncer or not.
    It's highly abusive; I've been using uncharged megiverse->heavenly kite for a full heal to anyone else around me in an MPA. Beats the hell out of resta-ing melee in luther fights, and doesn't directly cut into my damage, and saves a shitton of time.

Quote Originally Posted by shelder View Post
    So just wana make sure, with Tech Arts, if i go PA --> basic atk --> PA --> basic atk wont increase the damage of the PAs? Or will it just have increased damage for the first PA or no increase at all?

Also, using limit break with activate deadline and halfline once used but if u r under 25% hp (say like 10% hp or something), will it heal u to 25% or keep u at the hp u had?
    No bonus on either of the PAs in that example, and normal attacks will never get the bonus no matter what.

Limit Break will always heal you to full HP once it's over.

PP Convert will only heal you for the reduced HP, so 20% for lv1 or 30% at lv10. So if you have less than that, it won't heal you to full.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    That was me in the Bouncer thread but thanks for checking. Since no one answered I levelled Gunner to try it myself. After initial testing I'd written it off because I couldn't get it to chain.

After reading what you said I did some more testing just before maintenance and looks like it's an emanation point issue. It does work but it seems Photon Blades hit a slightly higher spot than normal attacks so it's easy for Chain Trigger to paint the wrong target spot. Took me a few times watching my own video to figure out what went wrong there:

PSO2 - Bouncer/Gunner Chain Trigger Interaction - YouTube

After maintenance I'll try on a big target :O
    Umm, don't use forest for this. Have you ever used diffuse shell or a bow on za/oodans? Their weak point is their "head", but their head's hitbox is actually closer to it's chest area, so yes, you will fail to hit, A LOT.
    Rappies are similar, their heads extend out more than what is desirable.

Use something with better hitboxes to give a better example. Or actually use third person view. "What, third person view on a melee class", yes, it does help, especially to me with twin daggers for fi/hu.

I think the only issue is not making up for obviously bad hitboxes. If you wouldn't mind since you have the trees and build already, do on better mobs or even use Third Person View for it, and see if it helps. For bosses this shouldn't really matter, and using chain mobs seems a bit silly.