Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    How do Heal Share and Bonus work?
    Oh right, I have an answer to this. When you get healed, people around you get healed for a percent of what you were. I don't think the source of the heal matters but I'll have to test it more.

its great with boots, its pretty much a non conditional % as long as you remember to change elements to match weakness, shame about twin sabers though....

Anyone tested the rebalanced traps on Ranger yet? I was playing around with them myself and with 10sp invested in tool skills up as well as custom trap skills added (I have 3 all tree resets so I'm just trying it out) I was doing roughly 256 damage per explosion to oodans (with me at lvl 5 bouncer, oodan lvl 20). Traps now take about half a second to set rather than almost 2 full seconds.

They also fixed the very stupid throw arc of the old stun grenade to a more straight forward lob (just like nafoie. Stun grenade's blast radius seems a bit smaller (might just be my imagination). Gravity Bomb dies a good job keeping whatever is caught in its blast radius in place but its radius is around the same size as that gravity bullet PA for launcher (sorry forgot its real name if that's wrong).

Since they are now skills rather than items they have a cooldown as well. Don't rember what the cool down for upper trap and prison trap were but the grenades types were about a 10 second cooldown
    Last edited by batokage; Aug 27, 2014 at 08:30 PM.
    PSO2 - Abaresque 10gu [Female Human]
    HU-28 / RA-34 / FO-30 / BR-34 / FI-8 / TE-49 / GU-54 / BO-44
    Ship 2
    Leader of the ChargeShotBlues

Territory burst had the range bonus cut in exchange for it being passive didn't it?

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

I did use Trap Tree ..... But I don't think the damage is too high though. All I can remember is Upper Trap deals around 3k damage each hit (non-weak spot I think. I'll check it again later after part-time work) with Lv1 Tool Mastery. I haven't raised Upper Trap Custom.

With GuRa tree.

Then again, I might not maximize Trap tree, since originally I only aim it for PP Recovery and Poisoning some mobs.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

I haven't tried traps, but I'm finding that grenades are amazing for pp recovery with tactics trap. You get 20% of your pp back per enemy you hit, which is great despite the low damage. They both have 15 second cooldowns, so you can essentially throw a grenade every 7.5 seconds to recover almost all of your pp. Great since rifle has no real pp recovery with WB loaded, and launcher has pretty bad pp recovery.

Anyone tried War Brave yet? I don't have resets to spare so I'd like an opinion on it before I choose to spend the points on either it or Automate Halfline.

Twice Chain and Chain cool down reduce (w/e the name is) both work great, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't wish twice chain worked with any weapon...
    PSO2 - Abaresque 10gu [Female Human]
    HU-28 / RA-34 / FO-30 / BR-34 / FI-8 / TE-49 / GU-54 / BO-44
    Ship 2
    Leader of the ChargeShotBlues

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Oh right, I have an answer to this. When you get healed, people around you get healed for a percent of what you were. I don't think the source of the heal matters but I'll have to test it more.
    Hm, that's pretty neat for the very short Zanverse+Megiverse overlap or Super Treatment in 12-MPAs, but doesn't sound that useful otherwise.

Would be pretty cool if it works with Guld Milla on Gu/Bo, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    Hm, that's pretty neat for the very short Zanverse+Megiverse overlap or Super Treatment in 12-MPAs, but doesn't sound that useful otherwise.

Would be pretty cool if it works with Guld Milla on Gu/Bo, maybe?
    I've thought for a while that this is the last thing GMs needed to feel complete for me.

I was hoping for closer to 20-25%, but eh.

Quote Originally Posted by batokage View Post
    Anyone tested the rebalanced traps on Ranger yet?
    They're still extremely limited in utility due to the 20s cooldown on the traps, plus the 2s time frame where you cannot activate the trap after setting it down. They don't seem to be able to automatically trigger by proximity to enemies, either.

A single point for Gravity Bomb and 6 for Tactics Trap is totally viable, though. Gives you 20% of your total PP including affixes and set bonus per mob you hit. Great alternative to Killing Bonus. And yeah, you throw those grenades really fast now so they're totally usable.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide