Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1724252627282930 ... LastLast

How does this build look for a hu/br (or br/hu) Thinking of respecing iron will out of my current build to go for something like that with my current 58 skill points on hunter.

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...00jdoIb000000f
    Last edited by Scyris; Nov 8, 2014 at 04:05 AM.

^Since you want to play Hunter weapons too, but also want survivability, this might be the tree for you:

-Rare Mastery Braver is bad. Don't take it.
    -Katana Combat related skills: Usually people go with maxing KC Finish, but your tree assumes you want to take advantage of the invincibility duration. I still recommend maxing KC Finish, but if you don't want, you can allocate the 3 points from KC Finish into maxing KC JA Bonus and J Reversal HP Recover.

On Hunter's side:
    -IMO, 10% damage from Fury Combo Up will benefit you more than maxing S-Atk Up 3.
    -Fury Gear Boost is a necessity for Hunter weapon user, especially Sword. But how many points to invest into it? As for me, i maxed it and I can:
    1) fill up Partizan Gear with just one full swing after attack/PA
    2) fill up WL Gear in an instant after using normal attacks/non grabable PAs(And it was decent already without Fury Gear Boost iirc)
    3) fill up Sword Gear with just 3 normal attacks.

-1 point into Warcry for usage during TD or XQ.
    -Iron Will: Your last safety net. If you think 1 second by Iron Will is not enough, you can take 1 point each from Fury Gear Boost and Healing Guard, and level-up Never Give Up by 1. Thus giving you 5 seconds, if Iron Will activates.

The tree I shared is the one I used, and I'm doing just fine (Just one difference, is that my JReversal HP Recover is level 3, and there is 1 level on Braver Mag)
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    ^Since you want to play Hunter weapons too, but also want survivability, this might be the tree for you:

-Rare Mastery Braver is bad. Don't take it.
    -Katana Combat related skills: Usually people go with maxing KC Finish, but your tree assumes you want to take advantage of the invincibility duration. I still recommend maxing KC Finish, but if you don't want, you can allocate the 3 points from KC Finish into maxing KC JA Bonus and J Reversal HP Recover.

On Hunter's side:
    -IMO, 10% damage from Fury Combo Up will benefit you more than maxing S-Atk Up 3.
    -Fury Gear Boost is a necessity for Hunter weapon user, especially Sword. But how many points to invest into it? As for me, i maxed it and I can:
    1) fill up Partizan Gear with just one full swing after attack/PA
    2) fill up WL Gear in an instant after using normal attacks/non grabable PAs(And it was decent already without Fury Gear Boost iirc)
    3) fill up Sword Gear with just 3 normal attacks.

-1 point into Warcry for usage during TD or XQ.
    -Iron Will: Your last safety net. If you think 1 second by Iron Will is not enough, you can take 1 point each from Fury Gear Boost and Healing Guard, and level-up Never Give Up by 1. Thus giving you 5 seconds, if Iron Will activates.

The tree I shared is the one I used, and I'm doing just fine (Just one difference, is that my JReversal HP Recover is level 3, and there is 1 level on Braver Mag)
    Hmm this does look pretty good, thanks

If I wanted to be a techer that throws techs insted of melee's, with decent support and the ability to be a decent sub for force, what build do you reccomend? I prefer light/dark ele's as wind is mostly useless.

Is there any option of playing FI/BO without costing me tons of mesetas? I saw the opness of fighter LB but I can't have my elemental DB's on fighter or LB on BO ._.

STAND UP TO THE VICTORY !

i play Bouncer and i prefer using Dual Blade so which subclass is the best for me?

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDKing View Post
    i play Bouncer and i prefer using Dual Blade so which subclass is the best for me?
    Gunner.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

So, any idea of what good we can do with the 7~10 extra SP we're getting soon?
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Stat dump for BO
    Ice FO can put points into Photon Flare
    HU can max out all of its important skills on one tree as a main now, or dump points in flash guard for specialized trees.

Hypothetically, If I wanted a TE/BO build (I tend to play non-mainstream builds) with decent support ability and more or less equal T-ATK and S-ATK, using wands, JBs, and DBs, how would I go about that build?

Here's what I have for starters:

TE/BOnewearl

I say hypothetically since I lack character slots, but If I were to make one. Also been flip-flopping between Dark and Light masteries, no idea which one would be better.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2