Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Katori and Saga

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    First meeting
    Katori is the Dual blade teacher, but she's advertising it as, even a novice like her can use it.
    Saga then drags her off to for more training, because since she is still sucha novice

2nd meeting, she sneaked away from training, met the player, used the player as an excuse to have Saga talk about his favorite bouncer weapon, the Jet Boot, then said I think said that she doesn't like showing off her leg, and that she is physically too weak to use it, Saga uses that as a excuse to drag her off to train more.

Ohzu and Marlu is also funny, they are starting to "like" each other and is asking the player if that hunter guy, that force girl, talked about me... The braver teacher thought it would be fun to insert herself into this situation to help those two out.
    Makes sense Saga is the teacher. CAST sure love running their students into the ground don't they? (Looking at you Maria). And the whole Ohza and Marlu thing was obvious lol.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

Yeah, Saga also acts more like the typical Cast than most others (Riza got an excuse but Fourier <.< ...)
    I do find it funny that the Cast is using the Tech Weapon while the Newman is using the Striking Weapon

In one of the blue tablets saga even talks about how he uses a tech weapon instead of katori

Quote Originally Posted by Shear View Post
    I do find it funny that the Cast is using the Tech Weapon while the Newman is using the Striking Weapon
    Haha, yes, this conversation came up in chat because of it:

Spoiler!

Yeah I noticed the irony in their weapon choice day 2. Anyway, Saga is like one of the few of non-eccentric CASTs in ARKS along with Barbara (which most of you probably don't even remember who that is).

What I don't get is why they just didn't use some of the existing unused NPC's. I would have totally loved to see Wood and Miriam kicking ass on the field.

Katori should show some leg if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Yeah I noticed the irony in their weapon choice day 2. Anyway, Saga is like one of the few of non-eccentric CASTs in ARKS along with Barbara (which most of you probably don't even remember who that is).
    I really wouldn't even remember Barbara if she was not a female CAST.