Default What elements are forces building for now? (would like some help with my build)

This is mainly for those with only one skill tree for FO and TE. There's no way I'm buying 4 extra skill trees just so I can have max effectiveness in every area, that's just silly. At most I'm getting an extra tree for techer main, but I don't intend on playing "pay to win" force.

This is my current build:

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...00fdoIb000000f

I have 8 in s-atk up so I can equip Elysion as FO main, and only 4 in t-atk high up because I haven't decided if I want to get Talis Tech yet. I think I'm going to skip it and only use rods + elysion, since constant talis rethrowing is always annoying.

I decided to change my Elysion to 50 wind on a whim and try a wind build since ilmegid seems to suck now, and so far it seems pretty effective. The only wind techs I currently use are sazan and ilzan, and they seem to work pretty well, both uncharged. My sazans are hitting 3.3k per hit which is great for trash mob cleanup with -8 pp craft (spent 5m on fragments a while ago and couldn't get better than this lol), and my ilzans hit around 6k uncharged, wide craft.

I decided to stay with ice on force tree since ilbarta is still quite good, and nabarta is quite strong now. It was quite funny obliterating a Caterdran with it for the first time, hitting a constant stream of 11k on the tail, turning into 22k after it broke, then seeing it die before my pp bar even emptied.

While wind is great for weaker enemies and ilbarta is still great for bosses, beefier enemies like Cyclonehdas and Goldrahdas seem to give me trouble in terms of pp efficiency and kill speed. Spamming weak 10k sazans seems relatively ineffective against them, and using ilbarta seems to cost way too much pp when I'm not building up to the final hit.

So I'm wondering- would picking up light or dark mastery compliment my current masteries in any way? Have I chosen poorly with ice/wind? I still have one spare reset, if it comes down to that, but I'd like to be as effective as possible with my only FO/TE build.

I'd also like to know what other FOs are using, since it seems like a lot of different combinations are viable now post-rebalance. I wouldn't be surprised if people are still using dark, but ilmegid spam seems disappointing now and I'm not sure about the potential of other dark techs.

The build I am using(single tree), I like to put at least one point in each element's mastery since level 1 gives a good boost, but level 2 only gives 1% boost, so I keep it at 1 until I have leftover points(which I don't since I'm not 70 yet).
    Ship 9 - Kouki Elska

ilbarta still good for me... so my force skilltree 2x10point in ice mastery.
    and for techer, dark is still good even after ilmegid nerf. so 2x10 point in dark mastery.
    and for alternative, i prefer wind because i love zan spamming. and it is good for inflicting status at extreme quest mission. so i put 2x10 in wind mastery.

rest anywhere. (of course elemental weak hit in techer and tatk high up in force is a must)

I've seen Elysioners using sazan, ilbarta, nabarta, namegid.

With something beefier you're gonna have to bite a bullet and slap on the HP/PP convert skill when Ilbarataing.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

Quote Originally Posted by horseship View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if people are still using dark, but ilmegid spam seems disappointing now and I'm not sure about the potential of other dark techs.
    Gi Megid spamming is extremely good for single target damage (Assuming your target doesn't move around much), and Na Megid is the best tech for single target DPS if you don't have an ice Elysion. Ra Megid also kills mobs much faster then Il Megid if you're able to Zondeel them into a clump.