Page 1 of 23 123411 ... LastLast

Default What do you think the most broken class/subclass is now?

I know it used to be Braver/Hunter, but this is a brave new world.

Just curious what you think been hearing that Bouncer/Fighter is pretty broke right now? Thoughts?

Bouncer is not broken at all. In fact, it's probably the least broken class because it's not that great in comparison to the rest. With its current PAs, it's definitely one of the most poor, but this could very well change in the future with new PAs (much like Braver did). Bouncer is broken for killing bosses, but only if Photon Blade Fever is up, which is less than half the time.

The most broken are TeBr, RaHu, RaBr, FoTe, FoFi and FoBr, I would say.

I made a really long post in the TA thread on how classes stand in general:

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Z-0; Sep 1, 2014 at 02:25 PM.

BO/FI with dual blades is ridiculously broken for killing bosses if it's used properly.

For everything else, not so much.

GuHu is still going strong
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Really, Hunter main still sub-par, even after the MASSIVE PA buffs it got?

I don't believe it!

Ra/Hu seems to be stronger than ever after the PA and skill tree adjustments, even though Sat. Cannon got nerfed. I'm actually scoring top 3 in my TD runs as Ra now, which I almost never did before. Although, I'm starting to think Ra/Br might have more utility...

Fi/Hu seems a little broken, but I haven't had a chance to mess around with it yet personally.

people just have ingrained playstyles, it's not easy to change what you're used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Really, Hunter main still sub-par, even after the MASSIVE PA buffs it got?

I don't believe it!
    I'd say so yeah. Swords are still not so great because they're rather tacky. Their problems lie in how their PAs work rather than their damage values, and Katanas also walk all over them unfortunately (plus the Fighter weapons also have better single target damage). Partisans are better than Swords with the buffs to Slide End, Assault Buster and Slide Shaker (among others), and the strongest Partisan is all-class, as is the strongest Wired Lance. I'm not too sure how good Wired Lances are, although I imagine their Holding Current damage is incredible right about now.
    people just have ingrained playstyles, it's not easy to change what you're used to.
    Not sure what this has to do with a class being the most broken or not... your playstyle doesn't determine what melts through enemies faster.

Pretty sure BHS on FI is dead now. Straight charge and even RNG fist are more worthwhile.

so my beloved fi/hu which i played before the buff is now the top tier class? oh man thats awesome (once i get my hu to 70)