Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    Pretty sure BHS on FI is dead now. Straight charge and even RNG fist are more worthwhile.
    You think? It never got a nerf (SEGA stated this specifically on the patch notes, the damage value is just a display change), so it's still as strong as it was before. Well, stronger perhaps, since FI tree got buffed.

RA/HU feels really strong to me right now. I'm hitting 70k cluster bullets in TD with shifta strike with my Vibras Cannon. Goldrahdas just melt as long as I properly hit the weak points... which doesn't always happen for some reason, even though I thought cluster prioritized weak points.

OK tier HUs?

Oh, and they seem to ban any use of AIS.

DOES THIS MAKE FI/HU GODGODTIER?

But I do agree that Rafoie FO/TE is basically the new Ilmegid FO/TE in TDs. There is a video somewhere showing a group of Fire FOs doing 4 rounds of TD2 although I lost the link.
    Last edited by Alandsmj; Sep 1, 2014 at 03:11 PM.

Definitely OK-tier looking at these videos. I mean, there's 40 seconds remaining on the first wave when they finish. A proper party would easily make that 1:10 or 1:20+.

This looks more like a "look what we can do!!" rather than something showing how good HU is, because a party of Techers, Forces and Rangers would do much, much better than this.

edit: This is the FO video. I dunno ifi t's actually 4 runs, and it's not just FO, but lol 21k rafoies on non weak spots.
    Last edited by Z-0; Sep 1, 2014 at 03:25 PM.

GURA is god tier for bossing

http://youtu.be/G5SLT7QxMW0
    Last edited by pkemr4; Sep 1, 2014 at 04:09 PM.
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

I'm really liking Fo/Fi now. It can actually beat out Fo/Br with either Tech Arts or PP Slayer. Real shame Photon Flare doesn't drop your HP anymore, but PP Convert doesn't count as a status effect like Limit Break, so maybe it's no real loss.

Te/Br is everything wands have always dreamed of.

Ranger anything is too good.

Braver and Hunter mains are about the same as before with the various ups and downs.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

mrglmrglmrglmrglmgrl eveverything is broken nerf them all!

at the moment, personally think it's still br/hu and bra

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Definitely OK-tier looking at these videos. I mean, there's 40 seconds remaining on the first wave when they finish. A proper party would easily make that 1:10 or 1:20+.

This looks more like a "look what we can do!!" rather than something showing how good HU is, because a party of Techers, Forces and Rangers would do much, much better than this.
    Given that they are all sword users and there is no RA for WB nor AIS, I would say the performance is much better than OK. Not as efficient as the godtier classes, but they can pull their own weight, especially with Iron Will/Never Give Up/Automate/Warcry. Personally I would give them A Rank for their all-round effectiveness.

That said, in my opinion almost any class combination in EP3 that knows what they are doing and does it the right way could be an A rank anyway. Even TE/RA could be A or higher tier given a proper team. But that's just my 5 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post

edit: This is the FO video. I dunno ifi t's actually 4 runs, and it's not just FO, but lol 21k rafoies on non weak spots.
    It's not this one. That video is a bunch of Fire FOs doing Foie/Rafoie/Ilfoie spam with possibly one RA for WB and it only took around 8 minutes. No Ilmegid is used in any situation.