Default When does Fonewm get better?

I'm level 16 right now, it's been painfully slow, I keep dying and running out of money for my fluids addiction.

I'm literately just throwing myself at the mobs again and again when I die cuz I run out of TP.

I heard high level Fonewm are beastly but I didn't think it would be this brutal at low level.

Anything I can do to make my life a bit easier?
    Playing PSO2, PSOBB and PSP2i!

You're gonna have difficulty for a while. It's difficult to be a proper FO until your closer to 70 or 80ish, but even then you still burn through fluids pretty quickly.

Whenever I played I would always snag one of my other characters Power Mag and use the Soul Eater. It works pretty well until you hit Very Hard. On normal you could probably get away with using Handgun and Saber weapons.

You could always get someone to help power level you too. Otherwise, start working on a Mind Mag, and Melee/Gun your way through most of normal.

A force is not a good class to begin as, best way for enjoying one is having another high level character get money for maintaining the fluids and level21+ techs and go for a mind based mag so you could learn them instantly...
    You will rock episode 4 with this setup.
    Imo forces are only fun with high level techs.

Fonewm does have a tough time starting out because their best techniques are the more powerful ones - which you won't have for quite some time.

The best thing you can do if playing solo is play long-distance games by using a handgun and backing out of the room when the enemies come a bit too close - Using a combination of Deband & Jellen will help you out in regards to risking the occasional hit.

If playing in a group, then try to get a level of Jellen and/or Zalure that covers a decent area and use that to "tech-tag" the enemies for experience while your team mates finish them off.

Fonewm is garbage. I been playing since the Dreamcast days. I don't see why anyone plays anything besides ranger class. They got best weapons for all situations. I prefer RAcaseal for defense boost and of course the skirt. But seriously I feel defense is most useful stat for soloing with a cast. It saves my life all the time. RAcast and HUcast die easily compared to a RAcaseal. Playing as a force especially solo is retarded even if you got the best gear they stick suck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfFMvHD_ZaU

Every class has it's specialty. And quite often forces have a rough time at the get-go. I'd suggest buffing your mag's Mind as much as you can. I once made a Mind Mag that I gave nothing but Monofluids to. Made my FOnewearl a lot easier to train up.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Quote Originally Posted by AlexCraig View Post
    Every class has it's specialty.
    And not every class/ race combination is a good fit for every person or playstyle. I like my Ramar, but was never able to take my Racast or Racaseal anywhere. I enjoy playing with my Fonewearl, but using my Fomarl often is a struggle.

FO is good early - late game.
    Depends on your tech lvls/equipment really like everything else.
    Thank you for the horse, Brandon.

Quote Originally Posted by UltATK View Post
    Fonewm is garbage. I been playing since the Dreamcast days. I don't see why anyone plays anything besides ranger class. They got best weapons for all situations. I prefer RAcaseal for defense boost and of course the skirt. But seriously I feel defense is most useful stat for soloing with a cast. It saves my life all the time. RAcast and HUcast die easily compared to a RAcaseal. Playing as a force especially solo is retarded even if you got the best gear they stick suck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfFMvHD_ZaU
    If you are playing on Blue Burst then FOnewm is probably the best solo episode 4 class in the game since his tech boosts let him rip apart all mobs. I would also not recommend anyone to invest in the defense or evasion stats in this game since the defensive stats are the least useful. In PSO, the best defense is a good offense, and building up a character so that they can kill mobs before you are attacked is what you should be aiming for at end game in ultimate. Most of the dangerous attacks in ultimate are also set damage attacks which completely ignore the defense stat. Arguably, the strongest classes in the game are RAcast and HUcast because of how efficient they are at wiping out mobs when properly geared.

As for the advice on FOnewm, most forces get it rough in normal mode mostly due to a lack of meseta; however, they get decent enough damage in hard and very hard since enemy resistances are still low. It won't be until ultimate mode that forces get screwed over heavily due to the high tech resistances most mobs have. Once you reach ultimate you will want to have invested all of your materials into mind and built a mag around boosting mind as well. You'll want to keep an eye out for tech boosting gear. Tech gear you would ideally want: Summit Moon, Magical Piece, Psycho Wand, Glide Divine, Mercurius Rod, Ignition Cloak, Red Merge, V801. However, some enemies would take too long to kill using techs such as Dark Bringers and Dark Sorcerers, in which case you will need to use ATP based weapons. Melee equipment you would ideally want: Excalibur, Slicer of Fanatic, Bringer's Rifle, V101, Adept, Heavenly / Arms. It should go without saying that you will want the highest level techs you can get. Overall, force takes some getting used to over the other classes and you just need to practice more, upgrade your techs as often as possible, keep an eye out for tech boosting gear, and learn enemy tech weaknesses. This is really all I can suggest for FOnewm at the moment.