Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default Cluster Bullet and Technic Customize nerfs incoming, Gunner buffs incoming

http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=4390

Cluster Bullet will be nerfed, as of now it deals obscene damage in some cases (you can do 130000 damage against darker cores even without standing snipe). Certain parameters in custom technics are also noted as being too high and will be nerfed (not specified which ones). Custom discs already created/used will also be affected by this nerf.

In addition to Infinity Fire and Messiah Time getting fixed (it's been noted they do much less damage than intended due to an error), Gunner PAs will be buffed all around. However, SRJAB, Chain Finish, and GM's latent will be nerfed in turn. The overall effect will be a buff that makes Gunner less reliant on SRJAB.

Skill tree resets will be handed out again.

Fixed typos. Man I'm sleepy
    Last edited by Aine; Sep 2, 2014 at 01:15 PM.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aine View Post
    GM's latent will be nerfed in turn.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Na Megid and Na Barta are almost certainly going to be nerfed, as both provide around a 50% damage increase.

Hopefully, they have the sense to buff most of the power customizations, though, as those two were seemingly the only ones that actually got stronger after the update, while almost everything else got weaker.

I dont think Kreisenschlag is doing the damage it's supposed to either, but nobody plays gunslash so it'll be ignored.

All the fire customizations are most likely going to get nerfed. They were already OP since before the update, as they provide no demerit (-SE lolol) and a very good chunk of damage.

Gunner adjustments are cool. GM nerf is whatever, seeing as only bad gunners crutched on it and good gunners favored other latents. I'll happily exchange the strength of its latent for more PA power.

Nerfing technique customizations is BS though. That's millions invested right there. I don't like this precedence one bit.

Well.... fuck.

CHANGE IS GOOD THOUGH!

Sega will never give me a chance to jump into tech crafting with all these changes.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Also, what is 'less reliant'? Is it 'still completely reliant because holy shit that's a 40% damage increase which is twice any other multiplier we get in our tree'?
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Oh, very good news about the Gunner buffs. At 150%, we're still waaaaay too reliant on S-rolling to do optimal damage. Nice that they're further reducing our dependence on that junk.

Of course, it's possible we'll just see everyone move to spamming Satellite Aim on knockback-immune targets now (if they aren't already), but that's a future that I can live with.

I don't see why they'd nerf the fire customizations when they've proportionately gotten worse after the update.

They're also hardly the only techs with meaningless demerits.