Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Yes, Cluster was always weaker than Divine until episode 3.

Even though being able to hit some mobs at zero range or long range was an advantage of Divine, I think it was more fair for Divine having an edge in damage due to the smaller AoE.

Cluster was dominant at close and mid range, but the AoE is really wide. Being able to hit like 10+ enemies scattered at mid range had more than made up for the lower damage compared to Divine. Also, hitting enemies from above like malmoths or micdas is just great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikikiki View Post
    Not that much weaker for how it works was it somewhere around 68x% before it got buffed? You can even hit freshly-spawned enemies with Cluster, with mediocre ping, while Divine Launcher requires extremely good ping to do that.

I personally was still hitting 50k-ish with a Launcher Legacy without team tree buff anyway With Red Scorpio and the proper buffs I can't even start imagining the numbers
    Don't get me wrong guys, I DO think it needs to be noticeably weaker (as in do less damage, not being less useful) than divine launcher so that they're both useful. I was just saying the reason why sega probably hasn't made it so yet is because they thought the range thing was a big enough limiting factor when clearly it isn't.

I had high hopes for this new balancing team when they first revealed the new trees, but now I'm not so sure about them. First off, why are they nerfing technic customization? Force already got hit hard by the rebalance, but SEGA wants to hit it even harder? Pretty much everyone jumped on the Bouncer hype train, don't make the last couple of forces get on it too, SEGA. Then what they're planning to do to Gunner sounds even worse. I thought that SEGA wanted people to stop abusing Hunter as a subclass, but this update is screaming, "Please play Gu/Hu." I mean, CT was already pretty useless and situational at best, but now they're going to nerf CF's damage... Just when I thought burst damage build's were getting some help too. Now you have to be using TMGs to get the chain high, or CT isn't even worth having. If CT was too easy to spam, they could have just made it harder to spam. In fact, why would anyone need to spam chain? When are you going to be using it other than against bosses? To top it off, they're buffing Infinite Fire. I hope GM doesn't get nerfed so hard that Gu/Hus won't be able to keep themselves alive, otherwise TD3 will be Shunka War again... except the braver corpses will be gunner corpses.

"All you Gu/Ras, Ra/Gus, and Fo/Gus! Go play Gu/Hu plz!"

Yay, finally cluster bullet gets nerfed.

Sick of rangers instantly 1 shotting trash with this skill.

Can't wait for S roll nerfs and GU buffs, maybe I'll actually be able to play the class in october.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Yay, finally cluster bullet gets nerfed.

Sick of rangers instantly 1 shotting trash with this skill.

Can't wait for S roll nerfs and GU buffs, maybe I'll actually be able to play the class in october.
    mad because they kill faster than you do ?

Gunner's already becoming a bit subpar with the way it is. I hope the PAs would get a large buff to make up for the old damage loss and the further nerf to S-roll. Hoping that GM's potential won't get changed in what triggers the HP recovery. Having it 1/2/3% is fine but having trigger on other conditions like 'normal attack only' would just kill it. Not to mention, that's a further loss of 20%/400 R-atk damage due to no more reliable Perfect Keeper. I don't care too much for CT's nerf since I just think of it more like a luxury skill. If it works, great. If not, oh well.

The damage nerf to technic customize. If it's too severe, I've basically wasted millions on things like Rafoie and Ragrants. I was also starting to enjoy cluster bullet too until Sega said they over-buffed it.

BO is useless. RIP PUGs. btw-Niji's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by un1t27 View Post
    Anybody can kill faster than Shiyo... he's your typical B20 garbage who also pretends to be a girl on the internet for attention.
    #1 PSOW Poster 2014 (Voted by Shiyo and infiniteeverlasting)

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failurelol View Post
    You wanna continue feel free to message me in game anytime you want. Failurelol/Failure/12512110. Ill be more than happy to make you cry and commit suicide you worthless keyboard warrior monitor tan weeabo LOOOL

Quote Originally Posted by btw-Niji View Post
    Anybody can kill faster than Shiyo... he's your typical B20 garbage who pretends to be a girl on the internet for attention.
    This is very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by un1t27 View Post
    Personally I' mmad that oneshotting is the standard for the meta in the first place, but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    I had high hopes for this new balancing team when they first revealed the new trees, but now I'm not so sure about them. First off, why are they nerfing technic customization? Force already got hit hard by the rebalance, but SEGA wants to hit it even harder? Pretty much everyone jumped on the Bouncer hype train, don't make the last couple of forces get on it too, SEGA. Then what they're planning to do to Gunner sounds even worse. I thought that SEGA wanted people to stop abusing Hunter as a subclass, but this update is screaming, "Please play Gu/Hu." I mean, CT was already pretty useless and situational at best, but now they're going to nerf CF's damage... Just when I thought burst damage build's were getting some help too. Now you have to be using TMGs to get the chain high, or CT isn't even worth having. If CT was too easy to spam, they could have just made it harder to spam. In fact, why would anyone need to spam chain? When are you going to be using it other than against bosses? To top it off, they're buffing Infinite Fire. I hope GM doesn't get nerfed so hard that Gu/Hus won't be able to keep themselves alive, otherwise TD3 will be Shunka War again... except the braver corpses will be gunner corpses.

"All you Gu/Ras, Ra/Gus, and Fo/Gus! Go play Gu/Hu plz!"
    =|

It's not a "nerf".

They didn't adjust the Power Craft recipes after they modified the numbers, when the power crafts were balanced around previous technique numbers.

So now Namegid craft amplifies damage by like, +50%, when it's not supposed to do that.

They're just readjusting it to the new modifiers.