Here's my planned build:

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...bndnrFfJk0000j

The idea here is to have Average Stance be used together with Elem stance on the map. I find that I don't have to worry about insanely high damage to get the kills I'm looking for. But when it comes to bosses, I go all in with Weak Stance. Utilizing Critical field, Weak Stance Crit, and Elem Stance Crit I'll have 80% chance total for crit. I hear it isn't as good as FI/BO, but I can live with that. That Crit chance on top of the boost that Rapid boost gives me already makes me deal about 100k per Strike Geist.

As for the Mag. I meant to go full dex, but I figured to play it safe on the off chance that high T-ATK required boots come out in the future, so I added some Tech to it.

I have 8* Matter Board boots that are +10, fully crafted, and lvl 3 potential for an 11% boost to weak stance. My unit set is the EP3 Matter Board set fully crafted, but not yet affixed.

Personally I know I can do a bit better by giving my units 3 - 4 slots for S-ATK, but where I am now I am comfortable with my damage. Momentum Gale for map running and EQs. Strike Geist for bosses, and off techs for long range fighting and support.

I feel really nice about my build, but what do you guys think?