Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    it pisses me off when i see people still going like "i just wanna play this goddamn game already!!!"
    cuz then i will hafto explain that the english patch exists and that there is already a huge eng community in game.
    smh
    I feel ya but let's face it, the english patch isn't perfect. It DOES cover essential stuff and matterboards/story quests, wich is really neat but for some people its just not enough. Some people like to actually know what the npc are saying when you just talk to them even though it pretty much serves no purpose and not knowing what announcements says is another thing that patches can't fix.

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing the english patch nor the translation team, at all. In fact I respect their work and I'm quite enjoying said patch. Just saying that from personnal experience for some people all this '' still in japanese stuff '' is offputting.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chaosheal View Post
    I feel ya but let's face it, the english patch isn't perfect. It DOES cover essential stuff and matterboards/story quests, wich is really neat but for some people its just not enough. Some people like to actually know what the npc are saying when you just talk to them even though it pretty much serves no purpose and not knowing what announcements says is another thing that patches can't fix.

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing the english patch nor the translation team, at all. In fact I respect their work and I'm quite enjoying said patch. Just saying that from personnal experience for some people all this '' still in japanese stuff '' is offputting.
    Careful he's like a sword art online fan, you dis the english patch team and the gates of hades will open infront of you.

I've yet to hear anything good of Asiasoft from my SEA friends. I'm not surprised about this news, nor am I taking it as a sign that a US version is impossible.

As mentioned earlier, the startup cost of an online RPG like this is staggering, and having to make your own content just adds to it. If they can gain more players, it will likely turn around, but from what I've been told, this is not likely until they change their customer service practices.
    Ship 2. Asra Licene - Braver. Yukiko - Bouncer
    I actually like Bouncer, you be quiet.

While I'm not naive enough to think that this means PSO2 SEA is going down sooner (especially since it's only their first year and capital costs are always a PITA at this time) rather than later, or that Sega will lift the SEA blockade even if they do go down...

This is the best news I've heard all day.

I'm less enthused that the less oppressive territories aren't doing very well though. Wish those guys more success.

Quote Originally Posted by otaku998 View Post
    Didn't they make stuff like clothes non-tradeable once equipped?
    This is still true and one of the reasons why Asiasoft sucks

seriously barely any people tell you why and just say it sucks

So is there any publisher who doesn't suck?

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    Not really, but the key lies in whether they know when and how to improvise.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    Valve

.. is up there.

Kinda.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Quote Originally Posted by FerrickX View Post
    its not a rumor though, because for a time it was true, especially during the SEA beta

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218518
    Well, that was back in closed beta, which was removed at open beta. But yeah, for a time it was true. But let's be reasonable here, the amount of blind hate this topic generates is just ridiculous. XD

Quote Originally Posted by AAneko View Post
    Well, that was back in closed beta, which was removed at open beta. But yeah, for a time it was true. But let's be reasonable here, the amount of blind hate this topic generates is just ridiculous. XD
    blind hate? considering on how much shit asiasoft gave to me personally, I would be inclined to agree that asiasoft is terrible