Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: B-20 reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    Because when you try to EQ with them most of the time it was time you regretted if you're used to actually doing well.
    "outside of having a bunch of scrubs playing on it."

U mod me it's yo azz

Ah I misread your post as saying, "I'm unsure as to why B20 has bad reputation".
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

My personal experience is kinda different.
    To me it seems mostly like elitism cause B20 has a lot of casuals.

I heard horror stories of old B20 (from before I even started playing on ship 2 apparently) about retards and racists but I haven't people like that and I am frequently on B20.
    One thing for sure, do not do EQs on B20, simply cause most people there don't and so you will usually get 6/12 MPAs or something.

And yes, there are overall more noobs then elsewhere.
    And no, there are less jerkfaces than elsewhere. 99% of my drama I had with B10-12 "elites" and some actually come regularly to B20 to troll.

Nonetheless it's the only block where people actually communicate outside of party or team chat and the game feels less like an accumulation of social recluses that only play with others cause they can't easily solo absolutely everything all the time.

And no, not everyone sucks on B20.
    I met (and befriended) quite a few people that know very well what they are doing and have very good gear there.
    Hell, some of my friends are now mostly chatting and goofing around now cause they get endgame gear and max lvl ages ago and simply have done most of the stuff before so they don't feel like doing it all the time anymore.

Also, the only block I got S-rank TD3 with pugs (cause I never can get a full MPA of friends and team mates or anything even close) is B17.
    I also had a number of failed EQs that shoulda been easy on B10-12.

B20 simmered down a lot since the DDoS. Now it's more or less a somewhat small group of people that just stand around and be harmless. No symbol art spamming, no obnoxious toge-ing or stupid talk. It's not really bad anymore.

But that's as I far as I know, because I certainly don't look for parties in B20. I'm just talking strictly from a lobby point of view.

TBH, lack of symbol art spam is seriously disturbing.
    So many epic symbol arts, we gotta see MOAR and use MOAR.

And honestly, cut in autowords are a bother, but symbol art autowords are perfectly fine.

I look for parties on B20 pretty often. Rarely I get people that cannot pull their weight.
    And even if, *shrug*.
    I can carry in most quests by now and the game isn't all that hard.
    It's only certain quests like TD or Luther where you need everyone to pull their weight and bring their A-Game.

If I do random SH Desert exploration for dailies I couldn't care less if I play with 3 lvl 50s using shit tier gear.
    It's still faster than soloing and if I derp and die (like yesterday when I was suckerpunched by a Gwana Nero Bit cause I didn't expect it to attack while Gwana rolled over and exposed it's belly), they can still revive me.

Okay, forgive me if I'm wrong, but I'm basically hear: B-20 sucks and is a horrible block because all the elite, smart, overly geared, reeeeeeally "efficient players" aren't on it. Therefore it's not worth your time, or respect.

Am I getting it right? Don't try to change the words either.

So you're telling me, B-20 is a horrible block, because there are no elite players on, everyone is basically doing their own thing, and trying to enjoy themselves in their own way even if ti means they aren't the best. So basically a block is garbage to you all unless the best of the best, and the elite are on it?

So it's literally the SAME STUPID REASON, everyone hates Bouncers then.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqlou Swig KING View Post
    "outside of having a bunch of scrubs playing on it."

That's some mega milk shit right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet-Star View Post
    Okay, forgive me if I'm wrong, but I'm basically hear: B-20 sucks and is a horrible block because all the elite, smart, overly geared, reeeeeeally "efficient players" aren't on it. Therefore it's not worth your time, or respect.

So you're telling me, B-20 is a horrible block, because there are no elite players on, everyone is basically doing their own thing, and trying to enjoy themselves in their own way even if ti means they aren't the best. So basically a block is garbage to you all unless the best of the best, and the elite are on it?

Ehm, no.

Nobody really gives a rat fuck if your gear is 5 slotted.

Screaming your tits off that you HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO break all of elder falz's arms or else you're LITERALLY CANCER, while using a crafted level 2 vita 6* katana and shunkaing everything (including the air 80% of the time), makes you an annoying twatwad. Seeing a boss on the minimap and running the other way in an EQ, not moving during code avoids, dying repeatedly to completely avoidable attacks that merely walking would help you survive - that's the kind of garbage people dislike.

Who gives a shit if your gear is top tier and you're all super elite? Try to not be literally shit and there won't be any problems.

Anyway the rest of the blocks are all ass nowadays anyway (hey guys let's all use our AIS as soon as they're available hey guys why does nobody have AIS for all these bosses????) so who cares.
    Last edited by gigawuts; Sep 4, 2014 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet-Star View Post

No.

5char

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

The idling all clumped on one side creeps me out the most plus you never know when you know who magically appears and moves you around... Visiphones I'm cool with since I know you're actually doing something or a shop.... Meh I just might have to swing by and give post purge of july b20 a chance.

Long rammbling reply
    Spoiler!

Short reply
    Spoiler!

Im sorry for all the censorship but its only to hide the names of others and i'm sorry about my low graphical setting
    i upgraded not too long ago though and im also sorry about the random picture in the middle its covering my character
    who was wearing a banana hammock that day. I've already hurt enough eyes in game no need to start doing it here.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!