Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Eh.

I doubt I'd play the US version seriously, but having an excuse for making another character would be nice.

As much as that tweet is repeated bullshit, I still think there is scope for this game to come out in the West.

A lot of previous PS players are still waiting for this. Believe it or not, a lot of gamers don't care if a server is behind another one. Some people just want to download & play a game without having to do anything else.

They should never have closed down PSU West until this was more ready though.

ooooooooo nvm
    Last edited by cheatpso; Sep 6, 2014 at 06:36 AM.

same exact tweet theyve been saying since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    The model the game is being run under would make this basically impossible. They would have to rework the entire game for this to work, and you have to consider the game is 24GB on disk right now. That's a lot to download just to /try/ a game. I'm anticipating they're trying to get physical as well as digital media, if possible. Though, again, 24GB. Not gonna happen. 2/3 ain't bad.
    I dibs third wish.
    And if someone wants to start playing PSO2 JP right now, he still needs to download that 24GB, so your argument there doesn't hold. Hell I started in April, had a lot of catching up to do.

As for save data, it's not impossible to do, just unlikely.

Meanwhile Sega is releasing the second project diva f over in America since that would make them more money than an mmo. (Still buying the game though lol)

I wonder if that account got bombarded with the question if they'd do more than a canned answer.

It would at least show interest I guess.
    Coming Soon!

I wouldn't get it now, even if they did release it stateside, nor would I go back to the JP version. They fucked around too much, and I'm beyond the point of caring.

The only thing I can take from the whole debacle is a tiny shred of dignity in knowing that I never spent dime one on PSO2JP. If they don't want to treat me like a customer, then fine, I won't be a customer.
    Last edited by Sinue_v2; Sep 6, 2014 at 01:38 PM.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Quote Originally Posted by Naizuya Tatzubani View Post

SEGA: Don't worry, PSO2 is on its way!
    i would give you a medal if i could xD

i like how they referred to themselves in third person they said PSO2 isn't cancelled "and SEGA is currently working on bringing it over" that sounds like they don't even know that they are Sega
    to live you must kill something for food whether it be a plant or an animal all life depends on the cycle of death.
    "Life is a fleeting dream but Death is eternal"