Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I want an opinion.

How Good/bad is playparks english PSO2? I have who are interested in the game but don't want to deal with the japanese....

Please no comments on them being "Behind" the Japanese version thats a given.
    ~When you least expect it, you'r elected you'r the star today. SMILE! You'r on candid camera.

Looks decent. I don't approve of the "stripping away" of long standing terms and changing them to generic ones. Like Force to Wizard and technics to spells. Foie to Fire, etc.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

o.0 Ok thats a little...umm....-hangs self- Been playing Phantasy Star since the olds haha so that hurts a bit.
    ~When you least expect it, you'r elected you'r the star today. SMILE! You'r on candid camera.

Wait till you get to Full Health Drinks, Revival Kits, Shield, and Amplify.

T,T But is...it...playable......

Those are the only awkward things they will notice, healing kit instead of monomate, etcetera etcetera, everything else is provably the official English translation made by Sega, and it's not bad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Faylen View Post
    How Good/bad is playparks english PSO2? I have who are interested in the game but don't want to deal with the japanese....

Please no comments on them being "Behind" the Japanese version thats a given.
    besides being behind, you also have to pay for pretty much everythin you want to do in that game. And everything binds the moment you equip it. EVERYTHING.

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

they're in the loss though, currently

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Also, please do note ...... RMT is legal over there, so, if you want to buy something, better prepare a lot of meseta ......... or prepare for the grind and use your luck.

The problem with grinding is ..... I heard from my friends that tried there ..... the amount of players is small, might want to check which ship got the highest population.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Asiasoft PSO2 is pretty good, you can practice on how RMT works there without any risk.
    Just prepare alot of money, game got modified to be more suitable toward the locals so the grind are worse than KR MMO unless you pay off.

Oh and market got overrun with bots so you probably won't be able to buy anything worth in there with your own playing gain unless you RMT for the money.