Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by XbikXBd View Post
    had the same issue with windows 8.1 you need to make sure you run as admin all the time otherwise you'll get bsod or emergency restart.
    Ya know, I've always wondered, assuming its a computer you own and its the only account on it, why the hell you'd still have to run things as admin. Seems like you automatically run everything as admin if it's the only account.
    Why Microsoft?
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Quote Originally Posted by Zellith View Post
    I'm guessing since you encounter "server timeout error" it's probably a case with your ISP but with the computer freezing at the same time it makes me think that the PCs RAM is being used up somewhere whilst playing, I suggest using Razer Cortex(previously known as Razer Game Booster) to clear up some RAM for the game.
    I don't think my ISP is having any trouble. Since I can play the game just fine and she is just VPN-connected to me. But I may try the RAM thing you said. Maybe that is going to help.

also @XbikXBd
    I'm not sure if she's running the game as Administrator. Would be worth a try as well. It's just very random that it worked without that setting before. it's a really sudden change without any reason.

@Stealthcmc1974
    This is because you are only a user in the user group "Administrators" but not the allmighty user Administrator itself. For my understanding, the Administrator is deactivated for security purposes, but some programs require the higher user rights of the Administrator. So there's an option for that. If it's not about that, then idk what Microsoft thought when they made up this concept.

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more