Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    It was pretty dumb locking an entire playstyle behind a rare and expensive weapon. That said, it's also dumb to nerf Elysion and not buff normal tech adv. >_>
    Q F T

And to think I was considering buying a Meteor Cudgel last night. Glad I didn't. Price of that thing is probably going to plummet now.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

I personaly always thought Elysion needed a nerf. It was pretty dumb locking an entire playstyle behind a rare and expensive weapon. That said, it's also dumb to nerf Elysion and not buff normal tech adv. >_>
    So rare and expensive it's been affordable with a day's worth of TA for like an entire year?

The time to nerf this shit was well before they had a boost week, before element conversion was a thing, before people made multiples. Would have required their new balance director to not be a fucking fraud though.

And frankly the game needs more playstyle changing weapons, nerfing the only two weapons in the game that had unique gameplay potentials is a pretty sad sight for the future. Generic damage forever yay.

wtf sega thinking nerfing elysion...
    now FO playstyle locked to charged only >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    When crystal breaks, is when calcuations of items are done.

When soloing it doesnt even matter changing weapons, it takes 1-2 seconds tops..
    When in a party farming fodders normally everyone would say 'r' when they are ready for crystals to break
    In mpa's you can just swap when the boss has 10% or less HP to be sure to grab it in time?
    Also its far cheaper to grind a 7* to +10 3 times then an 11* to +10 4 times...

Imo it really isnt a hassle, not sure if your trolling either...
    Trolling WTF?
    The point is swapping time, that is never really an issue (well, I never ever get to play with mpas full of team mates /friends so I always have randoms but that isn't the issue).
    Point is, when you kill a boss at 2am and got work the next day, probably of forgetting to swap weapon is about 75%.
    Not to mention the pricing as you mentiond, even without a dmg increasing potential or something like pp usage reduction MC is strong and good enough to use as proper weapon, so I would not need to buy another weapon with maxed potential for it, or god forbid, go through Dudu hell myself to get it.

Since when did Meteor Crudgel have a different latent that wasn't MKBs?

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

For those who didnt understand the meteor cudel alteration

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24363493

lvl 55/58 fi/hu
    Last edited by Dark Matter; Sep 16, 2014 at 11:44 AM.
    Ship Feoh

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    I consider the changing of MC's potential the true nerf.
    Meteor Cudgel got an additional potential. It was never changed. You can still use Skilled Trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    To be honest, I don't know why they are nerfing Elysion on top of Namegid... just seems kind of excessive. Going to hurt Techer a lot for large enemies/bossing.
    Outside of Ilbarta shenanigans, this doesn't hurt Techer's capabilities much at all. The buffs to its melee are more than enough to make it the superior option for basically everything without an infection point, and sometimes even then. I think the nerf is more troubling for using Sazan against small, spread out mobs, like Nab II's Aginis, but they'll still probably be vaporized rapidly.

Namegid isn't getting nerfed so much as its recipe, with the changes done in EP3, adds about 50% more damage as opposed to the 25% it did before, due to the notation changes. Same deal with Nabarta, adding more than was intended because notation changes. Though, as mentioned, it's stupid they're fixing the recipes that now add more damage than they were intended to, but not the ones that add less damage with the notation changes.

I personaly always thought Elysion needed a nerf. It was pretty dumb locking an entire playstyle behind a rare and expensive weapon. That said, it's also dumb to nerf Elysion and not buff normal tech adv. >_>
    Elysion is neither rare nor expensive. TD and Elder drop it quite frequently. I own three right now, and two match element for easy 50. Elysion hasn't been all that rare for a long time now, there's really no particular reason not to have one if you're consistently running TD and Elder, unless you're particularly unlucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Point is, when you kill a boss at 2am and got work the next day, probably of forgetting to swap weapon is about 75%.
    If you can't remember to switch your weapon at 2 AM, I'm surprised you can even kill the boss consistently in the first place at that hour. Really no excuse for forgetting.
    Last edited by LonelyGaruga; Sep 16, 2014 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Matter View Post
    For those who didnt understand the meteor cudel alteration

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24363493

lvl 55/58 fi/hu
    Wow what even. SPIN TO WIN never looked so absurd.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."